All These Girls (Chapter 10)

(Abel's POV)

I woke up with Jess in my arms and I looked around. I flinched out of pain from a massive headache and realized that we were both in the same clothes from last night.

Slowly, I got out of Jess's bed trying not to wake her, and made my way downstairs to chug some water.

"Hey baby." I heard someone say behind me as I shut the door to Jess's room.

I turned around and saw the blonde girl from last night in nothing but black panties.

"Heeeeeyy.... uh,"

"Rebecca." She said clearly annoyed.

"Right."

She came up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"So, want to finish what we started last night?" She smirked while she ran one hand down my chest and to my belt.

"Actually, um-" I got cut off when I heard Jess's door open behind me and Rebecca let go of me.

I looked at Jess and saw that she had changed into white lace lingerie and a white sheer robe on top so that you could still clearly see the lingerie.

Her eyes were red and her hair was a mess but she still looked perfect somehow.

She rolled her eyes when she saw us and just walked away, down the stairs, clearly not caring who saw her in what little clothing she was wearing.

"Ohhh, so she's your girlfriend or something." I heard Rebecca say to me.

"No." I said looking back at her. "Hey, I'm not feeling the greatest at the moment, so I don't wanna do this right now."

She sighed and nodded. "Meet me in your room when you're ready for me baby." She smirked as she walked away.

I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen when I saw Lamar (also still in his clothes from last night) standing between Jess's legs holding her waist while she sat on the counter drinking a glass of water and laughing at whatever Lamar was saying to her.

I coughed so they knew I was there and only Lamar looked over at me and back at Jess. He whispered something to her then walked towards me and dapped me up before leaving.

When I heard the front door close I walked over to Jess and sat on the counter next to her.

She looked at me and smiled. "Want some?" She asked putting her glass up towards me.

I looked at the glass and couldn't help it when my eyes started wandering towards her body. She was perfect. All her curves were just right and her small-ish breast just made it better.

I looked back up at her and she bit her lip when she saw me staring.

"Jess.." I started. "I want you to myse-"

"Heyyy!" Someone interrupted behind me.

I turned and saw another one of the girls from last night holding a bottle of vodka stumbling as she walked in.

"I needyou to callmee an Uber." She said slurring her words.

I sighed while I got up from the counter and grabbed the bottle from her.

"I'll call my driver to take you home." I said as I pulled out my phone and texted him.

"I loveee youuu." She said falling into me.

I shook my head and helped her to the door where there was already a car waiting for her.

When I saw her get into the car safely, I shut the door and went back into the kitchen were Jess was now by the sink cleaning her glass.

She looked at me then laughed. "She loveees you."

"Ha ha," I said rolling my eyes. "Anyway, I wanna take you out today."

She put the glass to the side and dried her hands.

"Like, on a date?" She asked tilting her head at me.

"Yea why not." I said leaning against the wall.

"I know we're not.. you know.. a couple, but goddamn," I looked her up and down. "You gotta let me spoil you a little."

She blushed and looked up at me.

"You already spoil me enough." She said bitting her lip and looking down at her shoes.

I had to refrain myself from bending her over the counter and making her take it from behind while watching her blush.

Instead, I grabbed her waist pulling her close and looked at her.

"I wanna spoil you more than anyone else in the entire world ever will."

I let one hand fall down to her butt and I squeezed it causing her to make a small moan that I could barley hear.

She smiled. "Only today."

I nodded and picked her up while she laughed wrapping her legs around me.

I sat her on the counter and kissed her deeply while she ran her hands through my hair.

I undid the tie on her robe and let it fall open so I could feel her skin instead. I ran my hands up her sides and back down gripping her waist again before starting to kiss her neck.

"Abel.." she moaned. "Your.. to your.. room." She struggled to get out while she gripped my shoulders.

I was desperate to taste her right here right now so I pulled away breathing hard and smirked at her before sliding my hands down and pushing my thumb on her clit over her panties.

She moaned as she put one hand on the back of my neck and leaned back with her head resting against the wall.

I leaned into her still rubbing her clit over her panties with my thumb and kissed her gently as she moaned on my lips.

"Hey guys do you-" I sighed leaning on Jess's cleavage, not even bothering to look at who said that.

Someone's always interrupting us.

"Oh shit, sorry." They said.

Jess laughed, obviously a fake laugh, and pushed me off her.

I looked over and saw Rebecca standing there. "I'll get you an Uber since your sober."

"Um ok." She said visibly sad about leaving.

Jess hopped off the counter smiling and whispered in my ear.

"I'll go get ready for today." She said then gently biting my ear while grabbing the bulge in my pants.

I groaned just enough for her to hear and she pulled back smirking at me. I licked my lips while I watched her walk away and back upstairs.

Fuck. Now I really don't wanna share her with anyone else.