Making a U-turn (Chapter 6)

(Jess's POV)
I wake up in Abel's bed a few hours after Abel and I said goodnight, and I remember the events from last night. Surprisingly.. I don't regret anything.

I don't know what it was, but feeling of his hands on my skin made me crave his touch even more.

My phone starts ringing next to me and I shake the thoughts of Abel away.

"Hey Liz," I say when I answer the phone.

Liz is a close friend of mine. My girl best friend if you will.

"Hey!" She says. "So.. why did Blaine come to my house looking for you last night?"

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry.."

"Are you okay? Where are you?"

"I'm fine. I've been at Abel's place all night."

"Ohh, okay. I won't ask. I already told you Blaine is bad news and that you should leave him but whatever.."

I change the subject.

"I think I wanna fuck Abel." I say

" Whoah.. woah.. WOAH! WHAT! What the hell happened! That's not like you at all! What do you mean? He's your best frie-"

"I know," I say cutting her off. I take a deep breath then say; "Just for fun maybe. You know?"

"Oh my god, please lose your virginity to Abel. You know I've been routing for you guys since forever."

I can tell she's smiling on the other side.

"And fuck Blaine," she adds. "Not.. not literally.. like.. don't fuck him, but.. ugh whatever. You know what I mean."

I laugh at her then hear Abel knock at the door.

"We'll talk later," I say.

"YES. Go get you some of that Abel dick!"

I roll my eyes at the phone and hang up when Abel walks in. I look up and see that he's wearing a camo bomber jacket over a black shirt and black pants with white Gucci tennis-shoes.

He smiles at me, looks down, and looks back up. I bite my lip at the sight of him.

"So," He says walking up to the bed. He puts his hands on the edge of the bed and leans over. "I'm going out with Chaz and the other guys today. I bought you some leggings in case you wanna go out. I left it on the couch."

I've never wanted to drag someone into bed with me more than Abel right now, I think to myself. What the fuck am I thinking?? I'm just horny all the time. It's not cause it's Abel..

Fuck it. Maybe I should just go for it.

"Yea?" I say seductively, slowly getting on my knees while still on the bed.

He makes a confused face as he stands back up and watches me get closer to him. I keep getting closer to him until I'm kneeling in front of him on the bed. I grab his jacket and pull him closer to me.

He gives a nervous laugh. "Have you been drinking again this morning?"

I shake my head and try to pull him in more, but he grabs my sides and gently pushes me down, away from him.

"You're not.. you're not drunk?" He asks still holding my sides.

"Abel, I'm not drunk." I say.

"Then why do you wanna-"

I cut him off by pulling him in and kissing him. I pull back and look at him expecting him to push me away from him but instead he looks from my eyes to my lips and goes in to kiss me again.