Bryce (Chapter 13)

(Jess's POV)
I walked around the house trying to find Abel but quickly realized he probably went to the studio this morning.

I poured myself a bowl of cereal and sat down on the couch and started checking my phone for the morning.

I was scrolling through Instagram when I got a text from an old friend that I haven't talked to since high school.

Bryce: hey jess I know it's been a while, but I'm in town for the week and was wondering if you wanted hang out.

I finished my breakfast then replied.

Jess: lol hey Bryce. It has been a while, so why not. I'll send you my address :)

We set up a time and decided he would be here in an hour and a half so I went and got ready.

A little bit later, I finished getting ready and just on time heard a knock on the door. I glanced in the mirror once more before going to answer it.

 I glanced in the mirror once more before going to answer it

I walk downstairs, answer the door, and see Bryce.

He smiles when he sees me and I smile back.

Holy shit.. he's hot as fuck.

"Hey shorty." He says biting his lip.

Not trying to hide it, he checks me out as I let him in. I try to hide the fact that I'm blushing but he notices and chuckles quietly.

"So, what have you been up to?" I ask making my way to the arcade downstairs as he follows.

"I mean.. definitely not whatever you've been doing." He says motioning around him at the house.

I laugh. "I'm actually living with Abel right now. Do you remember him from school?"

"Yea. Obviously. He's really made a name for himself huh?"