Chapter I:The Vongola Decimo and the Snapes

𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑇𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐸𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑛(𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑠' 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟).☝︎☝︎☝︎

(Ciaossu~minna-san! So,I've been thinking of writing a novel of my own...and the genre that caught my eye is the trend about the genres villain/villainess.

It has come to my attention and realization that, for the fellow authors out there,some of you might have noticed that there are some authors from others apps sending you a pm about how your "novel" has caught their attention as well as how it was written so beautifully and would invite you to join them somewhere like the "Webnovel" app or the "One More Chapter" app.

Some of them might have sent you a few sample chapters as well. What I want to say is...I really want to publish a novel to call my own,but I don't know if I can trust the links they attach to their message,because you know--it might be someone just trolling you and if I followed the link and published,I was worried that I'd lose my story or account to a hacker! Or something like that.

Anyway, if its alright with you guys, I need your confirmation that some of you have also received the message of some of this authors(er,also editors from other apps)and if the links and such can be trusted or not.

I know it can be a bit ridiculous to be all kind of paranoid with things that have been happening like this,but I wanted to be cautious and be careful with these things before proceeding to the link. Let me know it I can trust it,heheheh~.

Oh, and also someone tell me how to write a fanfiction in either tablet or phone in Archive of Our Own!I wanted to crosspost my stories here in Wattpad to other apps because I think others will enjoy it as well,thank you!)

☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎

"Severus,my child...do you have a moment?"

The mentioned boy halted by the doorway;they had just celebrated his birthday while his father was away,and usually he would immediately be spending time with his bestfriend,Lily Evans.

His father wasn't bound to come home until tomorrow,since today just so happens to be Sunday,the day that the stupid muggle spent his time with his drunk co-workers.

It had been a few months since his looks changed,and honestly,he still can't get used to his(unsettling)new appearance.

His hair didn't look so greasy anymore,nor did it get affected by the potion fumes if he had potion's class ot assignment.

It was soft and silky,as if it was made of flowing ink instead of the usual greasy,but somehow rough texture that he was used to.

His eyes...his eyes weren't as black as before,but it was just dark brown:to the point that it looked onyx to some,but in reality it was actually brown.

His skin in itself was no longer sallow,and his cheeks weren't as thin as before--it was true that he was a bit sickly looking due to being malnourished since he was as young as he could remember--as his cheeks seemed to have sharper cheekbones and a nicer face shape with a healthy glow to his skin.

And he might not have noticed this because of whatever potion his mother fed him,but his eyes weren't as wide as he thought;in fact, he could see that his eyes were a bit sharp, in a way that an Asian's(like Japanese,Chinese,Koreans)
would and that made him curious as Tobias the muggle never seemed to have any Asian blood.

While his frame still mostly on the lean and lanky side,he noticed that there was something within him that he never noticed and wasn't there before....