Chapter VIII: A Sky's Attraction and Their Emotions

A/N:Alright,so before we start, I guess I should clarify a few things as it seems like I have forgotten to do so--not because I want to state the obvious(as some of you would see it as such)but to just repeat a reminder of sorts.

First: This is a switching of timelines--meaning,we'll be switching between the future of Severus and his present.His future is as an adult and being courted by both Harry and Draco's flames,while we focus mostly on his present,which is him being a normal teen...until I say otherwise.

(Well...as normal as he can get,being part of the Vongola and all.)

Secondly: There will be a reason why Severus still became the way he is in his future--still grumpy and all.Though it will be shown that his adult self is still a tad bit different from his cannon adult version that we all knew.

P.S.: Art above not mine.

Anyway,I suppose that's all,thank you~!

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

[1992,Future Timeline]

"You're really prickly,did you know that?Your Sky flames,I mean..."

Stunned,Severus whirled around so fast that the one who spoke thought that he might get a whiplash,his wand pointed at the speaker.

"Woah,there!Easy,kid!You might poke someone's eye out with that!" They placated,and when the ravenet saw who it was,he slowly lowered his arm.

"...Zio Lambo.What brings you here?" He drawled,questioning the other,as if he wasn't surprised just now.

If only he wasn't pre-occupied with his thoughts,he might have sensed the other's presence:his Nonno would kill him if he knew he was caught off guard.

Lambo sighed,lifting up a briefcase for him to see.

"Official business,unfortunately."

"...No one saw you?"

"Hah.Despite me being clumsy with anything stealth related,I'm not that clumsy to be spotted by untrained civilians."

"They aren't untrained--they're wizards and witches who have been taught to use their magic properly."

"But you didn't deny that they were civilians,so I see no change or difference.Don't underestimate me just 'cuz I have a dark history of mucking things up."

Severus snorted in amusement at that.

" 'Mucking things up'...a bit of an understatement there,isn't it?"

Severus eyed the item that the other ravenet held up--a sign that the other really needed to hand it over as he only dropped by to visit his Sky for a bit,and will eventually be going back on a mission--before the Slytherin gave a nod of his head briefly,gesturing for his uncle to follow him.

"...Father's this way."

With that,the two continued to head to where a certain brunet's office was,speaking in low tones so as not to be overheard.

And of course,being the paranoid sort,they kept switching into different languages as they conversed.

Just as they passed the library,Severus spotted a head of unruly black locks,which could easily be mistaken for a bird's nest with how messy it was.

"Hold on.I need to see what those brats are up to."

His uncle shot him a contemplative look.

"...Isn't he your guardian?Ah,or was it a candidate guardian?Anyway,you're being too harsh on him,don't you think?While I know that Harmonizing with him and does not mean to immediately build a bond yet...it is still your choice whether to officially choose him as your guardian,you know?Either reject him or keep him--there's no need to cause him pain."