Chapter V: Professor Sawada,Professor Gokudera and Good Ol' Professor Snape

(𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑇𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑎 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒.𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑦,𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘,𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑇𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙:𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙,𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛,𝑙𝑜𝑙.)

𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒 1992:

"....Its been years since you have taught here--while you do take breaks now and then to continue your job as being a boss of Vongola,and even going as far as taking a one or two year break if needed:I worry if you're able to handle it.Are you sure that your work as the Vongola Decimo isn't suffering?" A voice drawled.

Tsuna--who was cooped up at the moment in his' and the absentee Hayato's shared office--looked up from the small pile of paperworks that he was grading,beaming up at the one who spoke as he stood up from his chair to greet him.

"Severus-kun!"

The 'overgrown dungeon bat' slowly entered the room and closed the door as he sat down on one of the plush loveseat,smiling slightly in amusement at the tired,but overly excited brunet.

While he looked better compared to his 12 year old self,it was not to the point that he was....handsome:that is to say,he wasn't ugly either.

His looks was a bit higher than average(well,compared to how his looks basically shot past the ugly category,he was proud to say that he was now above 'average' even if its just a bit),but due to working a few years ago as a double sided spy and working on potions for a decade or so nonstop,his hair has once again turned greasy,and he didn't look as....pleasant as he did back when he was 13 years old.

(Tsuna actually pestered and nagged at him--going as far as giving threats--if he didn't take care of himself.He actually looked better than last year.)

"You sound like Reborn--then again,why am I not surprised,it was already obvious that he'd be rubbing off on you." The brunet huffed,a warm smile on his face.

"Nonno has also rubbed off on you,you know?And you've also rubbed off on me as well." The Slytherin head of the house pointed out.

"Ah,yes.I suppose your right.Are you on a break right now?"

Severus raised an eyebrow at him,glancing at a clock on the wall at the corner of the room.

"Have you truly forgotten that I had mentioned a few hours ago?"

For a moment,Tsuna looked confused,before he glanced back at the clock as well.

"Ah."

....Just a few hours ago before breakfast even started,Severus had approached him in his office--while Hayato was grumbling and muttering as he sorted students' papers--and invited him to eat lunch together since it has been a long time that the three of them had eaten in each other's company.

Usually,the two were not seen to be around each other as Severus was busy(back when he was still working as a double spy much to his father's annoyance)and Tsuna was also busy from his occupation as Vongola Decimo whenever he had free time from teaching in Hogwarts.

Hayato was the only one around either Severus and Tsuna,but he mostly stuck to Tsuna or teaching his class.

"Alright,alright....it seems like I lost track of time that I didn't even notice that it was lunchtime.Let's go." The amused brunet stated as he stood up from the seat across his son and beckoned for him to follow.