Chapter IX:Memories

A/N:I'm so sorry I forgot to post--I was supposed to,but I was so busy with studies that I even forgot what day it was. I'm trying write long,well-written chapters, that's why it usually takes a long time for me to update: and because I would hate to see myself write some messy, half-assed chapters. Sometimes I do get an author's block too, so when I do, I might lose motivation in writing one for a bit. Anyway, here's the chapter,and I hope you enjoy it. Prepare for a bit of angst, righteous fury, and wotnot~!

It's extremely late,but I'll still post this chapter as a belated Halloween/Christmas/New Year special!

P.S.: One of the reasons why I was late to post this was because I wanted to post my improved drawing with this chapter...yes, I meant a better drawing of Severus and Tsuna, to be precise. The drawing posted in this particular chapter,however, is in a New Year themed one. Their outfits in this drawing isn't exactly the Japanese formal wear (or Italian formal wear) , but just a picture of Tsuna summoning his Sky flames and showing it to a fascinated Severus on the New Year's Eve, where everyone else is off to their own group. This part would be set in the timeline of around one year since they first met, and this event would be the first time Tsuna visibly showed Severus his flames.

Now then, thank you for being patient with me, and enjoy reading!

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

[1992,October 31st,Future Timeline]

It was Halloween today.

The blasted day that every witch and wizard seemed eager to celebrate.

The day when the Dark Lord was defeated by a mere babe....and also the day Lily died.

(He did not believe that it was Harry who defeated the said Dark Lord:it was simply ridiculous.If anything,his dead Sun must have done something to have helped her son survive.)

Severus still felt the phantom pain of the bond between a Sky and their guardian being ripped apart--and it still hurt to this day...yes,especially on this particular day.

He had hurried to Godric's Hallow that night,begging in his mind to everything above that it was not what he thought had happened.

Sure,he loved Lily--romantically,at first--but it gradually became something that was of familial love, and their bond as Sky and Element became stronger.

He regretted his fifth year,the day he had snapped to the point that his Sky flames had lashed out on her:he didn't mean to say that,but his mother was nearly dead at that time and his emotions had gotten a better hold of him.

Still, he had acknowledged that it was also his fault, as much it had been Lily's and James'.

༄༄༄༄

Flashback:

On a bright and sunny day....Eileen Sawada,his sweet mother,went with Chrome and Lambo to go shopping at the nearby town:all three had gotten hurt by an enemy familgia that had ambushed them.

...Chrome and Lambo were injured badly in trying to protect their friend and Sky's wife—and he remembered the feeling of them calling for help vibrating through the bonds between them:his father had immediately dropped everything with Hayato, and hurriedly told Dumbledore that they had a situation,before leaving.

(Tsuna had urgently called for Severus as well,and knowing that his son had somehow guessed what had happened,told him to stay put and that everything would be alright.)

It must have been that bad then,because his father didn't come back the next day,or even for a month:the bond between him and his father was open,so he practically felt the emotions that his father felt,and it was agony.