Chapter VI:Who's My Guardian?!

Severus felt irritated.

Why?Because he just feels irritated,and he couldn't even find out the cause as to what made him be more annoyed than usual.

His father had been giving him odd looks halfway into the "danger magnet" Harry-Potter's 2nd year in Hogwarts:and as usual, wherever the annoying Potter goes,trouble always follows.

Its not like he deeply hated him,(he could never hate a child)it's just...it was hard not to have a deep dislike for him--because obviously,hate and dislike are two different things--when he looked too much like his father!

Although he did have most of his mother's personality,his dislike for him was still apparent and unchanging.

After all,Severus could not completely bring himself to hate Harry Potter--for he knew what it felt like to be hated.He was also not blind to the signs of abuse--whether it be mental,physical,or emotional--and he was sure that his father had also noticed this.

....But it really couldn't be helped:he had to act like he hated the boy,or when the Dark Lord returns,he might be suspected of disloyalty of sorts.

As much as he hates it,he has no choice but to act out his role:being a double spy of Dumbledore and Voldemort.

(Oh,how nice would it be to live normally!But sadly,it was not to be...Severus' life was not bound to be normal.Until the Dark Lord is fully defeated,that is the time when he can get a semblance of normalcy in his life:other than that,his life would mostly consist of mad familgia members and the usual chaos and insanity that the mafia has.)

Earlier that day,his father had invited him over to a picnic by the Black Lake, as he seemed to have something important to say:he was glad to be away,because then,at least he wouldn't have to listen to the idiot Lockhart's false adventures.

(Obviously,he had not done any of those said accomplishments:while those said accomplishments were real,he did not believe even for a second that what Lockhart had done was real.

He didn't even need his Hyper Intuition for it tell him that the moron was lying.He was certain his father knew of this as well as his siblings.)

...If he would have to hazard a guess,his father had probably called him to discuss about who the next Vongola head would be.

While his father was not forcing him to take over as he was still quite healthy and energetic for an old man,he had the feeling that he saw and still wanted him to be the next head.

To be frank,Severus had felt flattered and really liked the thought that his father had thought him to be capable of being a leader with the right qualities for it.

Who wouldn't be,if they were tutored and whipped to be the next Vongola heir!

Even his two siblings were trained to be one,just in case the first inheritor of the familiga would suddenly fall into misfortune(killed/murdered) or would back out from being the next head.

But...he had a feeling that he still wasn't worthy for such honorable position.

(Well...as honorable as a former-mafioso-turned-vigilante-family can be...)

As he arrived at the meeting place,he saw his father donned in his usual white suit,with a black cape draped over his shoulders--that said cape was the same item that Vongola Primo used back in those glorious days of the newly risen familgia.

Severus knew that whatever his father would be discussing with him,it was of great importance--he wouldn't be donning such an antique cape if it wasn't--it was not because the said cape was fragile,of course.