Chapter IV:The Two Skies and the Storm In Hogwarts

"..."

There was a comfortable silence in a certain compartment as the four occupants passed their time by either reading or napping.

Of course,there was the occasional chatting,but that would eventually trail off and they would be immersed in their thoughts once more, due to a certain brunet's explanations.

Severus himself was leaning against his bestfriend,as Lily herself also leaned against him:both children were fast asleep and were softly snoring away.

In order for them to not be in a hurry to don their Hogwarts uniform,Tsuna had instructed the two of them to wear it in advance and take a nap for a bit...he would then wake them up when they have reached their destination.

"...." Hayato was staring at his bestfriend and boss,while said brunet felt a bit uncomfortable at said gaze.

"Don't look at me like that--I had to at least inform her....you don't have to tell me or remind me of why something like this is dangerous.Severus is a Misty Sky as well,and I just felt some strands of Sky flames reaching out to Lily." He told the silveret.

The said man said nothing and merely huffed.

"I didn't ask anything." He shrugged.

Tsuna gave him an accusing look.

"You were practically giving me the 'Juudaime,its dangerous to tell outsiders about any information regarding Vongola or the brat's private circumstances'...."

Hayato smiled sheepishly at that.

"Gomen,it was a force of habit."

Tsuna hummed for a moment,silence settling down over them again,before he spoke up.

"...You know...you should be calling me 'Tsuna' or maybe even just as 'Tsuna-sama' by now.Even Chrome is calling me that--she's not calling me as Boss anymore,and for that,I am grateful."

"I hate to break it to you,Juudaime,but I'll always be calling you by the proper title needed."

"Ah,but does that mean that you'll call me by my name when its just us and the familgia?"

Tsuna smiled teasingly, as he elbowed the silveret playfully.

The silveret returned the action by elbowing him back.

"As if.You must be growing quite old now if your elbows don't hurt that much whenever you try to hit my side with it." He snorted to the brunet,before shuffling as far away as he could to avoid his bestfriend's elbowing

"Shut up,geezer.We're almost the same age,stupido." Tsuna retorted playfully as he returned the jab.

Hayato chuckled lowly at that.

"Careful,Juudaime...people will think that you're a mean person if you kept that up."

"Oh?And if I'm a mean person,what are you then?"

"A grumpy,former delinquent."

"Still is one,ya know?Its not like you changed that much..."

"And you're rubbing off of Reborn now.Good heavens,where did our inoccent and kind Juudaime go?"

"Now,see here--I'm not always kind.I'm actually pretty sarcastic most of the time!Remember our Namimori days?I used to spout a lot of sarcastic comments regarding you guys or any crazy event inside my head--"

"Poor Juudaime.He's been corrupted...."

"Hey!I've always been like this,you just didn't notice!"