Chapter VII: Severus,Vongola and the Family

𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒: 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑆𝑙𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛'𝑠 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒇𝒖𝒍 *𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝐺𝑎𝑖-𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑖* 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠,𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑑𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦--𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑏𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦,𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒.

𝑊𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑠' 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑎 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑡.

𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦~!

🦅🦁🦡🐍🦅🦁🦡🐍

The day when Severus was going to be introduced to the whole alliance...

Severus fidgeted in his seat:it was only a few hours away before he was to be introduced formally to the whole familgia--meaning,the Tri-Ni-Sette(it basically consists of Vongola,Millefiore,
Shimon,Cavalone,CEDEF,Tomaso,Varia etc)alliance.

...Even though he met every single one of them already in the past weeks that he had moved in with his father.

The reason why he met them even though they weren't yet supposed to,was because everyone in his father's(Tsuna) family had popped in one of the Vongola Headquarters--which is the one where they were in now,the HQ in London--unannounced and claiming ridiculous claims and excuses.

So yes,he had basically met every single one of them in the alliance:the only thing left now,was to formally and officially announce his existence to the underworld as the next heir.

...Or so his father says,and while he's flattered to be considered as heir and boss material(who wouldn't be considered as such if you trained with Reborn)to the Vongola,he didn't want to carry such a heavy responsibility.

But then again,backing out would have made his father be a laughing stock for producing an unwilling heir--what more if they would announce that they refuse to accept such position.

(Little did he know,that his father,Tsuna,was also unwilling to be the heir back when he was around his age.)

To be frank,he doesn't want to be in the mafia:who would,unless you're like those psycophaths who call themselves the Varia.

Or the Millefiore.

Or the Tomaso.

Or every single familgia out there.

Right.

Everyone's insane and barking in his father's world.

But then,if it means he'll get to stay where he is right now and far from Tobias Snape's reaches,he'd definitely choose to suffer being in Vongola.

While he still had doubts that the brunet man loved him,he had no doubt that the man truly loved his mother and would take care of her.

Swish,thwack!