Chapter 12

Saiki P.O.V~~~

"Saiki!" Teruhashi said as she ran up to me. I looked at her with my annoyed face but she ignored it and continued to speak, "S-Saiki-kun.. I wanted to ask if you were free today and if you'd be interested in coming with me to a café tod-" (Can I be honest? I turned to my sister and asked her, "If Kokomi were to take Saiki anywhere were would it be?" she turned to me with a face that said 'seriously' as she replied with, "How many times have you watched the Saiki K.???" I made a guilty face, "3 in a half....?" Can anyone relate?) I quickly looked up at her flashing two thumbs up grabbing my bag and getting out of my seat as I grabbed her wrist and ran to the nearest café.

Y/n P.O.V~~~

I'm so bored........ Saaaaaaaaaad.. I'm grounded today and I don't know what to do.. I could sneak out! Yeah no, on second thought that would just get me into more trouble.. I only have today left for my punishment will end tomorrow at 7:00 AM okay I've survived for 2 weeks and now all of a sudden my body is just screaming at me, 'I WANT TO GO OUTSIDE. TAKE ME OUTSIDE WOMAN. I NEED SUN!!!!!' honestly I'm just going to ask my mom is I can go because ya know I'm not feeling like waiting for my punishment to end just so I can go to school the day after! IT'S A CIRCLE!... I find that as a waste of time, yes I need my school education but I want at least some time to relax before I go back to school. I miss Saiki.. When I get back am going to give him a big ol' hug and tell him, 'I missed you Saiki Kusuo' and I know what your going to say, 'haha Y/n you like him you like him, you might as well as kiss him! Get out of here Author-nim!" (Ahaha..) and start singing those weird kindergarten songs about sitting in a tree.. I most definitely don't like him.... I think.. Anyway! I will go ask my mom if I can get off of my punishment just a little early...

To be continued~~~

Hello readers!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter It's a bit short especially if you read it on the pc. I really enjoyed writing this chapter I was feeling the writers juice running through my veins! As Always

I Love You All Stay Safe And Peace Out✌👉💜