Just me!^^

Wassup y'all hope you all are doing well! I just want to show you guys some of the scenes and stuff I made on my own time I have all of them saved on a notes app! I want to know if you guys like them would want me to use them in another story later on!
Comment which one you liked best alright^^

New Dramatic Scene~
  "Okay we can leave now" Killua said as he put the heart of the man in his hand and crushed it walking towards you. Crying and  shaking violently you managed to say, "stay away from me I won't allow you to come near me because all I see.....IS A MONSTER" I said crying and shaking violently scared and angry at the same time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
New sentence idea for H x H Gon and Killua
______________________________________
•"Mom I'm fine I have Hisoka, Saiki, Aren" I said "I also have Gon and Killua to protect me! " I argued.
"HUNNY THERE LIKE TWELVE YEARS OLD AND YOUR LIKE 20! " my mom argued back.
"SO!?! THEIR SOME STOCKY LITTLE FUCKERS TRUST ME! THEY CAN BEAT THE LITERAL SHIT OUTTA GUYS 3 TIMES THEIR SIZE!!! " I screamed.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Special Sentence made for a Hisoka Ff
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I was peacefully taking a nice hot shower when a certain somebody barged through the door.
"Oops, I forgot to knock~" The one and only pedo-clown Hisoka Morrow said while looking at me up and down.
"STOP IT YOU STUPID PEDO-CLOWN GET OUT!! " I screamed as my face flushed in embarrassment. He didn't get out, he wanted his way so he came towards me and said "May I join you?" When he said that somehow he was already stripped down and getting into the shower closing in on me.
"YOU PERVERT GET OUT!!!!" I yelled as he began to kiss my neck ignoring me.
••••|||••••|||••••|||••••|||••••|||
New Sentence For H x H Hisoka, Gon, and Killua
•••||||•••||||•••||||•••||||•••||
Gon had arrived back home with his friends Hisoka and Killua, When you saw them you ran up to them.
                      Hisoka P.O.V
She was running straight for me! Goody she must think I might be hurt, I'll pleasure her good after this!~
                        A/n P.O.V
But then she made a B-line for Gon and Killua, she first grabbed Gon and started inspecting his face for any cuts and bruises then his mouth for any missing teeth. She then went to Killua and did the same as Killua squirmed and Gon giggled.
"We're okay Y/n! You don't have to do that" Gon said and smiled.
"Yes I do! If anything were to happen to you Aunt Mito would MURDER ME!!" Y/n said emphasizing 'MURDER ME'.
"So technically, my role as your older and favorite 22 year old cousin, I must look after you" Y/n said in a matter of fact tone.
"Hmph I'm here to you know" Hisoka said a little bit jealous of the 12 year old boys being adored by his soon to be child carrier.
"Oh..." Y/n said awkwardly.
"Aren't you going to check me to?~" Hisoka said not meaning what we all think he ment.
"Uh no but I guess I could.....?" Yn said once again awkwardly. She began to go towards him. She grabbed his face gently lifting it up and down and side to side checking for bruises and cuts, she then began checking his mouth for any infections or missing teeth.
"Your okay, I don't see anything.." Y/n said knowing perfectly what Hisoka was aiming for... But she was just playing stupid so she could get him off her back.
"Gon guess what?" Y/n asked excitedly.
"What?" Gon asked in confusion.
"I'm moving in with Aunt Mito and I'm going to start going on your little adventures!" Y/n said excitedly while watching Gon and Killua jumping up and down in happiness.
"Awesome!!!!" Killua yelled.
"Now we have another strong person with us!" Gon said. You smiled at their excitement and led them all inside to eat some dinner.

Okay honestly the last one was like a full paragraph XD. Hope you guys liked them! ^^ Stay safe and peace out ✌👉💜