Chapter 10

Okay honestly this picture of Itachi has nothing to do with the episode but I just love it so much that I had to share it with you all! (I give credit to whoever made the pic is beautiful)
Enjoy the chapter💜
----------------------------------
Y/n P.O.V

As soon as I heard the power shut down I knew it was go time. I proceeded to rip all the needles in my skin drawing a little blood here and there as I tried to find the exit. 'Now where the hell would I put an exit if I was a crazy scientist guy............ Dambit that's a hard question' I said in my mind. I  don't think summoning something would help it would just make my escape more obvious, and I'm running out of time there's only one thing I can do, 'Saiki!!' I started to call out in my head. Yes it's stupid, but effective at the same time. Here's another attack plan I have in mind! 'Saiki I swear to Jeebus if you don't save me from your crazy brother I will eat all of your coffee jelly and-'

CRASH

Yeah you see?

"Y/n!! Are you okay?!" I hear Naruto's voice as I see him appear in front of me.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine, nothing to serious" I said as I smiled at him, seeing Saiki slowly make his way over to us.

Saiki P.O.V

She better not be serious about eating my coffee jelly, if she does we might have one less ninja in this situation.

"We should go before Kusuke comes back and tries something else.." I said looking at the two, Y/n nods in unison with Naruto they both wear serious expressions. Next thing ya know I'm slinged over Y/n's shoulder as her and Naruto jump from tree to tree running from one of Kusuke's giant robots.
You may ask how we got in this situation? Well pretty much, Naruto just had to make sure there weren't any traps, Y/n started yelling at him that there were no traps and this isn't an evil ninjas lair and and all that stuff.... Yare yare now look were we are, getting chased by a giant  robot....

"How much longer Y/n? Can't we just beat that thing up or something??" I heard a voice snap me out of my thoughts, I saw Y/n look at the source of the voice and say,"Well I don't know, Saiki?" She said turning her head back in front if her.

"I can destroy it easily by my self, I'm not sure about you guys though.. it's to risky" I said. Naruto and Y/n look at each other and begin running faster as they jump and turn around, I could literally hear the 'SKRRRRRRRT' of them skidding to a stop and jumping towards the robot kunai's out (Go! by flow just came on and I just felt the Naruto feeling of them jumping into action🤣🤣) now running towards the robot.

Naruto P.O.V

I peer to my left and see Y/n put electricity into her kunai and immediately throw it at the machine. The machine got stunned by it for a few moments so we continued to run.
(I'm sorry I suck at fighting scenes)

To be continued........

Oof I'm sorry I kinda rushed this one cause I wanted to post something besides an
A/n ya know? I don't wanna be that one annoying author with more announcements than chapters lol as always Stay Safe I Love You All and Peace Out ✌👉💜