Chapter 8

Saiki P.O.V
A million thoughts are going through my head currently, such as; 'Why is my face hot! I'm not using pyrokinesis and I can't get sick?!' 'Why is my stomach twisting and turning I feel like I'm in one of those cringe cliche romance novels' 'Is this love? No, it can't be there's no way...'. Yeah things like that are running through my head. Knocking me out of my   thoughts I see Y/n in front of me waving her hand in my face.

"Hello?!?! Earth to Saiki??" She says continuing to wave her hand back and forth in front of my face. I quickly swat her hand away from my face and shake my head vigorously, "What?" I ask giving her a 'What now?!' face.

"You're buddies are looking for you-" "Not my buddies-" "Good luck" She said with a big grin snickering as she disappeared to the other side of the room as my 'friends' crowd around my desk asking me random questions and being obnoxious, "Good grief

"You're buddies are looking for you-" "Not my buddies-" "Good luck" She said with a big grin snickering as she disappeared to the other side of the room as my 'friends' crowd around my desk asking me random questions and being obnoxious, "Good grief...".

Time skip~ After school
Y/n P.O.V
'I'm walking home again and praying to the lords I don't run into Saiki and his posse.
Like, it's not that I don't like them they're just a bit..... Uh, Obnoxious, Unsanitary, Weird, Crowded, AND VERY VERY TRIGGERING!' (Insert Kryoz triggered gif)

 Uh, Obnoxious, Unsanitary, Weird, Crowded, AND VERY VERY TRIGGERING!' (Insert Kryoz triggered gif)

(Sorry I really had to...)

'Any who I need to get home quickly so what other way than-' I was pushed out of my thoughts when I fell unconscious. Everything fell dark and silent besides a voice that sounds oddly familiar saying, "Sorry Y/n I like you a lot but... I need to do a few things first" And that's when it completely became silent and still.

Saiki P.O.V

'I haven't seen Y/n in a bit and I can't hear her thoughts anywhere, I seen her mom in their yard but I didn't see her... I should probably go check on her..' I got up and put my shoes on looking at Y/n's shoes from this morning I'll use these as an excuse.. I walked out the door and next-door to see   Y/n's mom sitting on her porch drinking some wine.

"Hm? Oh Kusuo what a surprise, what are doing here?" Mrs. L/n asked with a friendly smile. (Last name)

"Oh uh I just came to return Y/n's shoes from this morning" I replied plainly.

"Oh how nice of you, my N/n is quit the forgetful one isn't she" Mrs. L/n said with a light chuckle, "Go ahead and drop them inside, Y/n isn't home yet.. I'm not worried that much though.. She's tough like her father" She said gazing into the abyss. I went inside to see Naruto sitting by the door, he quickly looked up with a smile on his face, but he realized it was only just me so his smile faded as he began to speak, "Where is she?".

To be continued~

Oooof (◞‸◟ㆀ)ˢᵒʳʳʸ I haven't been posting lately I got inspired to write seeing the notifications of people adding my story to their lists lol. Thanks for the support!~
As always, Be Safe I Love You All Peace Out ✌👉💜~