Chapter 14

Y/n P.O.V

After a few hours of catching up with Shikamaru I found myself realizing that it was very late and I needed to get home..
"Hey I need to be heading home now, it's late and I don't want my mom to ground me again" I said as I turned to Shikamaru who just so happened to be looking right at me- (PLOT TWIST IT'S A SHIKAMARU LOVE STORY-)
SHUT UP WILL YOU YOU SO CALLED LET DOWN OF AN AUTHOR! Anyways, he then replied with, "K see ya later then" as he looked away and continued to walk. Wow, how lazy could that boy be.. Doesn't even bother to walk with me to the gates..

Time skip cause I'm tired and lazy-

I made it home in one piece (aha ha get it?)  I walked through the door taking off my shoes and tiredly walking to my room. As I was about to close my door I heard a faint yet loud, "Ahem" I then see a shadow from downstairs with their arms crossed and their foot impatiently tapping on the ground. Oh shi- I dashed downstairs as I looked at the figure.
"Y-yes mom?"
"Why were you out so late?"
"Uh um I was catching up with a friend and I lost track of time-" my mom then sighs, I look at her, she had a worried smile on her face. "I was about to have your friends go look for you.." she then looks behind her, I see four teenage boys. Aren, Nendo, Kaidou, and Saiki. To be precise. I sighed and looked at her, "I'm sorry mom, next time I will tell you how late I'll be out and where I'm going" she smiles at me and begins to walk upstairs, presumably to go to bed for it was at least 12:00 AM. I looked at the four boys awkwardly, "Um sorry to drag you all here so late at night for no reason, my bad" I said as I bowed in an apologetic way?? (I dunno). "Please allow me to walk you all home." They all looked at me with tired faces as they all began to get up. "Honestly I don't even know why I'm here I thought we were gonna hang out, all of us as pals!" Nendo practically yells, I just smile as we all continue walking.

Time skip 2 of 4 people dropped off~

The only two people left to drop off were Nendo and Saiki, of course Nendo was just running his mouth saying random nonsense about random topics, I could tell Saiki was annoyed by this but I kinda enjoyed it. Before we had originally planned to drop Saiki off first because he lived right next door to me, but he refused to go first and now we are were we are. We finally arrived at Nendo's house.

Saiki's P.O.V

Yare yare finally we're dropping this loud mouthed buffoon off.
"Bye Nendo!" Y/n said with a small smile as she waved to him. I've really missed Y/n I guess you could say. And as one of the main characters I haven't gotten much screen time I'm always at the end of the story- What the heck Author-nim (Sowwy 👉🏻👈🏻)

"You made them worry.."

"Yeah I know, I apologize Saiki-san"

"Didn't say I was worried.."

"O-oh.." She says as she looks down and rubs her arm.

"Missed you though.." I muttered looking to the side. No reaction from her. Phew. That's good.. She must've not heard me...

TO BE CONTINUED...~

IM SO SORRY GUYS- I haven't posted in ages :'( this chapter is hecka short I've been doing school crap and playing video games ",-", Yeah it's a lame excuse.. I need ideas y'all! help me out please give me suggestions if you can it would be very much appreciated:3 Any ways and as always I Love You All Stay Safe and Peace Out ✌🏻👉🏻💜