Halloween

Y/n P.O.V

Yes it's Halloween! The day where all the children go out trick or treating getting free candy!! Okay except for the kids who don't celebrate Halloween.. (Sorry to the people who don't celebrate Halloween if you don't celebrate tell me please so I can make a chapter for it.) This year I'm going as (a) y/c (Your  Costume) I am very excited, sadly this years Halloween is on a Tuesday (In reality it was on a Saturday) so here I am walking to school on Halloween morning. I complained to my mother- oh oh here comes the flashback.

Flashback this morning~

I woke up today knowing it was Halloween, ahahaha little did I know it's a Tuesday and I'm late for school add on to that my breakfast is cold. My mother walks into my room yelling at me, "Get up now young lady your late for school and your breakfast is cold, up now or you don't get to go trick or treating!" Honestly wasn't much of a threat but I can't decline FREE CANDY ya know? Just a warning if you see a van that says free candy and gives you weird vibes................ HOP ON IN! I'm just kidding please don't do that you will get kidnapped and or hurt never get into a van if you don't know the creepy old man whose driving it, or woman not trying to assume genders ya know, ANYWAYS! I was complaining to my mom on how it's wrong to be walking to school ON HALLOWEEN like who does that?? After that she made me go walk to school I'm late for first period soo....

End of flashback~~~

Well I'm running in the halls right now trying to make it to my first period at least a couple minutes before it's-
(BRIIIIIIING) over......

To be continued~~

I think I'm gonna add a part two to this since it's a bit short as always I Love You All Stay Safe And Peace Out✌👉💜