Chapter Three

Saiki's P.O.V

Her question made sweat a little bit, how could she tell? The change I made should've affected he-.....Oh yeah I forgot she transferred only today! So of course she thought I was odd!

"And I've seen some odd things in my days of being a ninja" She said but then a minute in the silence she covered her mouth.

"Uh uhhhhhhm.... YOU HEARD NOTHING!" Y/n yelled as she tried to push me out of the door

"I definitely heard something" I said with the blankest look I had on my face.

Y/n's P.O.V

'Oh! I got it! I know how to make him keep quiet!' I said in my mind although when I did Saiki made a weird face.... No idea why but whatever...

"Hey uhm, about the ninja thing....Its true but if you can keep quiet about it I'll give you all the jelly I have from my village and when you run out I'll just get you more from my village" I said with an innocent tone and stuck my pinky out for a pinky promise, little does he know I have chakra focused in my pinky that should make him fall asleep.

Saiki's P.O.V

'Good grief, good thing I was able to hear that' I thought in my head as I shook my head at her.

"No, you have chakra in you're pinky and It'll make me fall asleep" I stated knowing it would be suspicious. I think I can trust her with my secret cause she isn't lying about the whole ninja thing. Her eyes widened in shock.

"No..........." She said waiting for me to insist she does. So instead of answering I made a face saying 'Don't even'.

"Ugh fine you caught me, how did you know?" she said taking out a small black knife with a paper stuck to it.

"First of all, what is a knife with a paper going to do to me?" I said slightly smirking.

"Follow me" she then went to her back yard.

"Paper bomb" she threw up the knife and waited for it to be half way across the yard and then threw another knife at it.... then 'BOOM!' it blew up, honestly, that wouldn't do much damage but that's cool I guess.

"Alright have anything you want to say?" she said impatiently.

"Yeah, I'm a psychic" I said plainly waiting for her to be shocked. Instead she was just sharpening her knifes using a rock.

"So that's how you knew I had chakra in my pinky?" She said not even looking interested. I honestly was waiting for a bigger reaction but I'll accept that.

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" I said.

"I dunno do you promise not to tell anyone about my secret?" She questioned looking at me. I nodded my head "Now answer my question yes or no" I said slightly annoyed.

"Well you said you wouldn't tell anyone so I guess I won't tell anyone either!" She said with a smile and a hand out, I took it and said "Alright then, we have a deal". Honestly, I really do hope she keeps my secret..... she seems trust worthy but... I'm not sure if I can trust after all, I can't really trust my own parents.

"So, do you still want some of the jelly or?........" Y/n asked with an unsure tone.

"Sure I'll gladly have some of the jelly from you're village" I said in a happy tone. I guess she could sense it because she smiled at me, so I read her thoughts.. 'He's just like him... but obsessed with jelly...' after that thought she let out a small chuckle. I wonder who she means by him....? I didn't really worry about it though because if she thinks of me like that it probably isn't bad.