Chapter 6

Y/n's P.O.V

"K-Kaidou" I said with a shocked expression looking at Kaidou and Nendou, Kaidou has a shocked, scared, just saw a ghost expression on his face while Nendou just has his normal smile on his face.

"Oh hey Y/n!" Nendou said smiling and waving despite me having a knife in my hands.

"How did you guys find us?" I asked putting the knife away looking at them with a serious expression with a hint of confusion.

"W-well, I thought the Dark Reunion took you guys so we started to walk around and stumbled into this forest and saw some giant looking monkeys hopping from tree to tree and one of them had a person in their arms, the person had the same hairclips like Saiki's so we followed them and that's when the monkey holding Saiki switched off with the other monkey and came to were we were" Kaidou explained, his voice slowly turning into a brave and proud voice putting his hands on his hips letting the 8th grader syndrome kick in.

"O-oh really?" I said as I slowly started to take my headband off and stick it into my utility belt.

"Are you a monkey?" Kaidou asked all of a sudden.

"W-what?!" I almost screamed, "Follow me" I said hopping onto a tree branch.

"Okay!" Nendou said trying to climb up the tree.

"How heavy are you guys?" I asked as I put my hands on my hips looking at them trying to estimate how heavy they were.

"Uh well I'm abou-" Kaidou was about to say something when I had caught him off guard and tossed him over my shoulder while struggling to get Nendou over my other. As soon as I got Nendou on my shoulder I said, "Put these on" I handed them blindfolds adding "Don't peek" as I walked over to a small river.

"Are the blindfolds on and secure" I said with a serious tone. The two nodded in response as they heard water splash slightly as I walk, then jog, then run trying to feel Naruto's presence.

"Naruto!" I called out.

"Y/n!!" I heard from a distance.

"Did you find Sasuke?" I asked walking towards Naruto.

"Yeah about that...." Naruto said nervously chuckling while rubbing the back of his head accidently dropping Saiki into the water.

I threw up Kaidou while grabbing the back of Saiki's swim trunks tossing him back onto my shoulder having Kaidou land on top of Nendou having the weight of them make me lose my balance almost falling into the water along with the three when Naruto grabbed my hand and pulled me back up onto my feet.

"Thanks" I said smiling with a tint of pink on my cheeks looking down at our joined hands.

Saiki's P.O.V

When I saw Y/n blushing and smiling something in me tugged and tossed wanting to do something to stop them, 'What is this feeling?' I thought.

"Hey can we go home now?" I said without noticing, a slight tone of jealousy laced in with my normal tone.

"Huh? Yeah I guess so.." Y/n said looking at me then looking back at Naruto.

"Wanna come?" She said smiling sticking her hand out.

"Sure!" He said taking her hand smiling. I couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous.

Time skip back home~

Y/n Naruto and I dropped Kaidou and Nendou at their homes while we walked bac to our houses.

"So Naruto, anything going on lately besides Sasuke missing?" Y/n asked looking at him.

"Not really, Pervy Sage has been out lately so he can't continue training with me, oh did you know Sakura is training to be a medical ninja?" He said looking at her. Wow this whole conversation is confusing me sense I'm not what they call a ninja.

"Really? Wow that's awesome!" Y/n said as we arrived in front of my house with my mom and Y/n's mom having a chat in the front yard.

"Hey Saiki I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Y/n said with a smile but her eyes said sorry.

"Come on Naruto lets go to my house and catch up, I think my dad is home." She said with a closed eye smile.

"Bye Saiki!" She said as she waved walking over to her house entering the door with the short blonde male.

"Oh Ku! Did you have fun?" my mother asked me smiling.

"I guess so, It was interesting.." I replied walking into my house and into my room sighing as I threw myself onto my bed

"What is this feeling...... Do I like Y/n?...." I said to myself in a hushed voice, as I shook my head and went to sleep.

To be continued....

Oof sorry it's short but I'm feeling lazy today, Hope you guys enjoyed! As always Stay Safe and Peace Out ✌👉💜~