Chapter 4

(I posted this chapter at 10:00 am instead of 11:00 am! I'm so proud of myself. Hopefully, my sleep schedule gets better soon cause I'm not sleeping 'til 3:00 am. Anyways, enjoy the story.)

(Christ, I really had a bad sleep schedule. Anyways time to update this chapter)

Phil finished mining the obsidian and together we grabbed the large chunks and walked back up the tunnel out of the ravine. Once we left the tunnel we headed back to the thick woods to the camp or whatever their set up was called. A couple of times Phil had to stop because of hair or clothes getting caught by some branches. But other than that, there was a peaceful silence between us that let the eerie but peaceful noises of the woods truly shine through. Every noise sounded like it was meant to be there. From the crunch of leaves from under my feet to the sound of the birds chirping. To me, it sounded like sweet music. Until it was interrupted by a loud yell from the camp.

"Give me your fucking stick Tubbo! I wanna dual wield!" What I guessed was Tommy yelled in a gremlin-like voice that you could hear from anywhere.

"No! This is my stick! You have your own!" Tubbo yelled back as we entered the once peaceful and quiet camp.

"Yes but I need your stick to dual wield. My stick plus your stick equals two sticks. Basic math bitch." Tommy said trying to convince Tubbo but failing. Phil who stood beside me sighed and dropped his obsidian on the ground. He then walked up to Tommy, grabbed his stick from his hands making him yell, and broke it on his knee with a loud snap. "Phil you broke my fucking stick!" Tommy shouted furiously.

"Yeah but now you have two of them so you can dual wield or whatever," Phil said again sighing giving the now two sticks back to Tommy.

"No I don't, these are two halves of a stick! I need two full sticks. You're really bad at math Phil." Tommy spoke in his high-pitched annoying voice.

"If you don't take these fucking sticks right now and 'dual wield' or whatever you're fucking talking about I will take away all of the sticks you little shit," Phil said crossing his arms annoyed at the blond child.

"Fineee." Tommy said placing a 'half stick' in each one of his hands, "Tubbo you better watch out Mr. Phil is mad. He is gonna snatch your kneecaps Tubbo." Tommy spoke grabbing onto Tubbo's arm and hiding behind him.

Tubbo let out a gasp, "I don't want my kneecaps snatched!" He spoke worriedly holding onto his stick tighter.

Phil sighed, "I'm not going to snatch your kneecaps Tubbo." He said while pinching the bridge of his nose. "Did you and Tommy at least trade for ender pearls?" He asked.

"We tried, but the cleric said that Tommy was too much of an 'unruly customer' to serve and wouldn't trade with him," Tubbo said swinging his stick between his fingers while Tommy hid even more behind Tubbo.

"So you didn't get any ender pearls?" Phil asked starting to get really fed up with the two.

"Nope, we didn't get any ender pearls. But Tommy doesn't like being insulted you know." Tubbo said now peeling the bark off of the stick.

"What do you mean?" Phil asked.

"Yeah, that dude really fucked up when he thought he could mess with the big man!" Tommy jumped back into the conversation pointing at himself.

"Tommy look me dead in the eyes and tell me that you didn't kill the cleric," Phil said looking like he wanted to strangle the kid.

"I didn't kill the cleric." Tommy spoke looking Phil dead in the eyes and pausing, "But he may or may not die from blood loss because of 17 stab wounds which I have no association with."