Chapter 7

(You may e wondering, 'Mo why did this chapter take you 16 days to complete!?' and to that, I answer, I got lazy. I'll try to get back to normal chapter updates but ya know, it's me. Anyways, enjoy ya spicy eggs!)

By the time we got back to the camp, it was already about noon. Phil quickly started to smelt the iron we collected and get some gear ready for us to go to the Nether. This trip could be very dangerous according to Phil, so it's best we prepare well. Phil had given me a sharp iron sword and some shin and wrist protection. He said that the shin and wrist protection would be good for fighting which the possibility of a fight scared me a little. It felt weird wearing the armor, mostly because I had never worn any armor before. At least if I did, I didn't remember doing so.

"Everyone good on gear?" Phil asked making sure he didn't have anything else to smelt. I noticed that Phil was very talented in most departments and wise beyond his years.

"Actually, can you make a small dagger for me really quick?" Techno asked, looking at his sword. "It would be pretty useful for quick fights." He said adding an explanation.

"Sure mate. It'll be done in a second." Phil said, grabbing some more iron from a bag and putting it in the stone furnace.

"Thanks," Techno said now beginning to sharpen his sword. I quickly glanced at him and then at my bag. I hadn't written in my memory book today and it was best if I did before I forgot what was happening. I pulled out the brown book and began to write today's entry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 3rd, 2703

Current friends: Maybe, Phil, Techno, Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo!

New goal: Go to the Nether

I'm currently about to go into the Nether with everyone! Hopefully there I can find what I need to go to the end. Phil made me an iron sword and some armor which I'm grateful for but i'd be lying if it didnt scare me a little. I'm not the strongest in the physical sense causing me to think I would'nt preform that well in a fight. Oh, also I went on a trip this morning with Techno and Wilbur where we got iron. There I talked to an enderman, well he talked to me and I understood him! I forget now, but I think he said something about me being a friend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put a period at the end of the sentence and shut my book. I wrote all I could remember about the situation so I would update it after the trip. "I finished the dagger Techno," I heard Phil speak, "it's over on the crafting bench," He said pointing towards a wooden bench while rummaging through a chest. I watched Techno sit up from the ground walking towards the bench and grab the dagger. He flipped it a couple of times before placing it inside his boot. I grabbed my sword and flipped it over slowly mimicking the way Techno did slightly.

Phil stood up from where he was sitting at the furnace and took off the protective gloves that protected him from the heat. "I think it's about time we head off for the Nether."
He said adjusting his wrist guards. "What'd you think Techno?" Phil asked the pigman.

"Yeah, I think we're good to head off. We need ghast tears and Nether wart right Phil?" Techno asked. Phil gave a quick nod.

I looked between the two and spoke up, "What's Nether wart?" I asked. I was truly clueless about everything involved with the Nether.

"Nether wart is a red fungus that grows in fortresses. We need some to make potions." Phil explained to me while I listened carefully. I nodded at the response repeating it in my head a couple of times hoping it would stay. However, the effort was useless so instead, I jotted it down in my book to remember.