Chapter1-

Lauren Jauregui was only sixteen when she met nineteen year old Ally Brooke Hernandez and fell in love with her from afar but what would she do if they were put together in a girl group...

Well that sort of happened!

Meet Lauren Jauregui, Dinah-jane Hansen, Camila Cabello, Ally Brooke Hernandez and Normani Kordei Hamilton.....

Or Fifth Harmony as they now are!

Lauren's p.o.v

After X-Factor we got signed to a joint contract with Syco Records and Epic Records, Simon bought us a house in Los Angeles where all the girls and i would now call home, we settled in well together, well after dinah's 'welcome home' pranks as she called them and we even done a mini tour of Meet and Greets, Concerts, Interviews and just generally meeting the fans who supported us from the beginning...or Harmonizers as they like to be called.

After the mini tour we instantly settled in and started to focus on our music by writing our songs and recording covers for our supportive harmonizers and we hung out a lot, just me and my girls ;) But i found myself waking up each day loving ally more than the day before...it's so hard knowing she couldn't be mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey i thought i'd start uploading my new fanfict which is an Alren fanfict :)

i'll still continue with Little Lauren...i just needed a little change of scenery :P i hope you enjoy this new book...if you ever need someone to talk to, you can mail me or comment!

im awkward at first but i'd love to make new friends...<3

Love you guys...staystrong<3