chapter17- pizza is love...pizza is life♡

I wake up around 4pm with my arms wrapped around ally's small frame and i decide to go order some pizza for dinner as everyone is still asleep and camila wanted pizza earlier. I gently slip out of ally's grasp before picking up my phone and heading downstairs surprised to see demi sitting on the sofa eating crisps and watching the ID channel.

"im ordering us all some pizza for dinner" i say falling into the seat beside her and she rests her head on my shoulder as i dial up our favourite pizza place. "hey girls, what can i get you today? The usual?" Mario answers the phone and i laugh, "hey Mario can we get 7 cheese pizzas" i say and I hear him yell to Antonio in the back, "yeah sure lauren...they'll be there soon" Mario says before hanging up and i place my phone onto the coffee table leaning my head onto demi's which was still on my shoulder.

"how can she be so oblivious to the fact that you love her?" she asks looking up at me and she gives me a small smile, "i don't know demz! she has troy" i say and demi turns her body towards me and wraps her arms around my waist as she hugs me and i hug back. We watch the ID channel cuddled up until the doorbell rings and i get up and pay the usual delivery man, Marcus before i set the pizza on the counter before going upstairs to my room.

"pez? jes? pickle? LeighLeigh? Get up...pizza is downstairs but don't eat till everyone's down okay?" i say waking each of the girls up and they nod getting up and i go into normani's room across from mine to see her up on her phone, "dinner downstairs, wait for everyone though" i say walking out into dinah's room to see dinah and camila cuddled up in dinah's bed together.

"dmac, camz! wake up! dinners downstairs!" i say knocking on the door and camila groans hiding her face deeper onto dinah's chest, "come on camz! its pizza and dinah...camila has her head on your boobs wake up!" i singsong and dinah opens her eyes groaning as camila bounces on the bed, "pizza!! come on dinah! pizza is love..pizza is life" she yells and i laugh.

"Camila you can't come downstairs until dinah is up" i say walking out the room and hear camila groan followed by dinah's scream which I'm guessing is because camz jumped on her. I walk into ally's room to see her curled up on her side hugging into the pillow i fell asleep with and i aww as I walk forward and lightly stroke her face waking her up and she opens her large brown eyes and smiles sleepily at me leaning into my hand.

"afternoon princess, dinners downstair but let's go before camila eats it all" i say and she sits up holding her arms out for me to carry her and i smile lifting her up and propping her on my hip. "your lucky I love you" i mumble and i hear her giggle, "i love you too" she says kissing my cheek as I enter the kitchen to see everyone crowding around the pizza and demi winks at me.

"okay guys there is 7 pizzas and 10 of us...so two people per pizza and then we'll split the rest equally okay, so buddy up!" i say and ally smiles at me, "your my buddy" she says resting her head on my shoulder and i nod handing out the pizzas before taking ours to the lounge where I sit with ally in my lap straddling me as we nibble our pizza. "can I get more pizza?" Camila yells running into the room and i look up to see her with tomato pizza sauce on her face and i laugh, "give dinah and demi two pieces of the pizza then you can have the rest okay, let the other girls share the other" i say and she squeals running back into the kitchen.

I manage three slices and ally eats two before we're practically asleep, "camz here's more pizza, we're going to bed so see you tomorrow" i say handing camila the box and she hugs me nearly making me drop ally who I'm supporting with my other hand. I hear a chorus or good night's before i carry ally upstairs and into her room where she snuggles closer to me...If that was possible and i manage to drift off again with her in my arms.

--------------------
i know it's kinda short but I wanted to update as I have an interview today and I'm already panicking like majorly

i Love you guys♡
staystrong♡

P. s..... let me know what you think of this story and what you want in it♡

oh and comment questions and I'll answer :3 xox