chapter33- ask the damn girl out...

I got back to the hotel room to see camila and dinah curled up together on their bed watching a movie but quickly paused it as they watched me enter the room carrying my shopping bags. "What is that for...didn't you bring enough stuff?" Dinah asks laughing and i stick my tounge out as i set my things on my bed, "i did actually, this is for something else" i say and she raises her eyebrow.

"I may as well tell you....I need your help with it" i say and she motions for me to go on, "I want to ask ally out on a date...I have most of it already planned" i say looking down at my intwined fingers and i hear them squeal. "Go!! Ask the damn girl out!!" Dinah yells pushing me towards the door and i spin round to face her, "go what?" I ask and she laughs, "Go get yo gurl!" She yells pushing me out the door and closing it, I try to open it but I left my keycard in the room and dinah must have locked the door, "come back when you have a date" she yells and i groan, "and if she says no?" I ask.

"As if that's even an option now move your ass" she yells through the door and i groan slowly walking to the girls room next door, I knock lightly on the door and normani answers giving me a hug, "Erm can I speak to ally?" I ask and she nods hugging me again, "she was jealous of you and alex on the bus" she whispers in my ear before going back in the room.

I take a deep breath while running my hands through my hair as ally appears at the door, "hi" she says quietly giving me a cheeky smile and i find my nerves slip away, "hey beautiful" i say giving her a smile and she looks down as her face turns red. "I was wondering if you would like...would like...to erm..go on a d-date with me" i stutter out and mentally facepalm myself as my nerves reappear and ally let's out a small giggle, "is Miss Lauren Michelle Jauregui nervous?" Ally asks taking a step forward, a smirk evident on her face and I take a deep breath, "yes I will go on a date with you hotstuff" ally says seductively biting her lip as she grasps my shirt pulling me towards her and gently kissing me and i feel my stomach erupt in butterflies.

"Tonight...I'll pick you up at 8pm" i say pressing a soft kiss onto her lips before i turn walking back to my room but I glance over my shoulder as i reach the door to see ally staring at my ass, seductively biting her lip. "Allyson Brooke Hernandez...are you checking me out?" I ask as I stop at my door and turn around placing my hand on my hip, "Yes...and i'm liking what i see" Ally says walking slowly towards me and takes a handful of my shirt and gently pushing me against the cabinet in the hallway as her lips attack my neck with soft kisses and gentle bites which i'm sure left marks on my neck but right now i don't care. I grab ally's hips and pull her against me as she sucks on my pulse point and a small string of moans escape my lips, "Ally..." I moan a little louder and she moans retracting her lips from my neck to quickly reattach them to my lips and i open my mouth allowing ally to be in control...oh how i love dominant ally...

-----------------------------------------

hey guys...i just wanted to update because all the shit going on in my life kinda stopped me for awhile...so i wrote this haha

I lost my house...
Meh don't have a houseeeee..
And the doctors are harassing me ...mehh..

i hope you guys enjoy this..

im sorry if its short, i'm writing on my laptop so i haven't seen how long it'll be..

Sorry i took so long to update..

i love you guys...

StayStrong..

and Stay Beautiful..

♡♡♡♡♡

Xo