Chapter6- admit it ;)

I giggle as we scream our goodbyes through the phone before turning to perrie who is grinning like a Cheshire cat, "you like her...don't you? admit it" she says smirking at me and my mouth drops open. "Who? ally? no - pshh no i don't...fine Yeah I do! Damn okay! I am in love with ally, you can't tell anyone!" i ramble on while pulling on my shirt, shorts and converse, leaving my shirt open feeling the heat from the sun on my wet skin.

"Pez?  do you mind sitting in the back? I don't want ally's dress to smell like salty dead seal" i say and she bursts into laughter nodding her head as she slips into the backseat of the car. I lay my towel over the drivers seat before i throw my things in the boot before quickly driving perrie home.

"we have to do this again soon! Now go get your girl!"  she yells over her shoulder winking at me and i laugh pulling out of the drive and minutes later i pull up to Donatellos and ally climbs in shaking from the cold a little.

"Thanks boo!" ally says buckling her seat belt and i smile, "no problem babe, let's head home" i say turning the radio on as I drive and demi lovato- heart attack came on and i wink at ally before singing the lyrics out loudly and ally joins in laughing and we sing all the way home  and just manage to get in before the rain starts bucketing down.

I head up to my room and take a quick shower before changing into a plain black top and red flannel pyjama bottoms and blowdry my hair before walking downstairs to see ally wearing black booty shorts and a dark purple top dancing around the kitchen sorting out some snacks.

"Nice moves allycat" i say leaning against the doorframe and she turns round quickly tossing the grape in her hand at me and i catch it in my mouth smirking at ally who rolls her eyes and i walk up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

Ally is preparing a small fruit salad for supper and she laughs as I hide my face in the crook of her neck, "i love your laugh, it's full of happiness and always makes me want to laugh too" i whisper and she giggles. "Good because I love hearing your laugh" she says as the phone rings and she lifts it up pressing the speaker button.

A- hey, fifth harmony household...Ally and Lauren here

N- hey its mani, awe yous are cute! We're just calling to say we're staying at demi's, have you seen the storm?

L- hey mani that's cool! so we'll see you tomorrow?

N- yeah...okay bye girls! I Love you! Stay safe!

A+L- Love you too!

N- awee in unison...cutest couple ever! We all ship Alren! feel free to notify harmonizers!

L- bye manibear!