chapter21- tour, a Lil breakdown and cuddles...

a week and a half later

Tour week

Before we know it, the week has passed and we are on our way to vancouver for the first show, I'm laying in my bunk of the tour bus wearing sweats and a giant black hoodie. I hear my bunk curtain open and turn to see camila standing there sniffling, "camz? what's wrong?" i ask and she slips into my bunk hugging me tightly, "i Love di-dinah" she says in between sobs and i wrap my arms around her tighter.

"babe, she loves you too" i say and she looks up at me with teary eyes, "she loves me as her best friend" she says starting to sob again so I just hold her tight, stroking her hair as i hum a small lullaby. i watch as she falls asleep with her head rested on my chest, her face stained with tears and i kiss the top of her head taking my phone out of the wall pocket and there's a message;

From My Little Princess Allycat♡

hey boo! Dinah and I have went to pick up some food for us, the bus is parked in a lot about 3 miles from the hotel so we popped out. Normani met up with arin who wanted to meet her before tour starts...
we'll be back soon...check up on mila, she's acting sorta strange and won't talk to us..
see you soon...I Love you♡♡

I glance down at camila who has buried her face into my chest as she sleeps peacefully and i send ally a quick text back;

To My Little Princess Allycat♡

hey boo! that's fine...just be safe! will normani meet us at the hotel or come back to the bus?

Camz is okay i think...she's asleep with me right now, she cried herself to sleep...I'll keep an eye on her...
see you soon...I Love you too♡♡♡

i slip my phone back into the pocket and switch on the TV that's in the bunk and slide a dvd into the dvd player. I look down to see camila is still asleep as the opening credits of toy story begins...how did I get this? I shrug pulling camila closer to me as I lay down watching the movie.

camila wakes up halfway through my fifth movie and snuggles into me as we continue to watch 'Halloween town', "camz what happened today? I've never seen you so upset?" i ask and she just shakes her head,  "I'm not going to push you but remember i love you no matter what and I'll be here for you whenever you wanna talk" i say and she smiles kissing my cheek.

----'---------'-----------'---------'-----------
hey sorry for the short update...I'm unbelievably tired....

I'll be writing tomorrow but I'm honestly decked....but good news..

my interview on Monday went incredibly well and i got offered the job today!! Like seriously!

its five to twelve and I'm just gonna head to bed so goodnight and sleep well..

enjoy the pictures...These are two of my faves♡

I Love you guys♡
staystrong♡♡