chapter10- Simon drops in...

A loud pounding on the door wakes me up and first i notice how sunlight is shining through the curtains, second that ally's face is buried in my chest and third that I have a pounding headache. I quickly remember the reason I woke up and slip out from under ally as another set of obnoxious loud knocking comes from the door and ally stirs so I gently brush her hair softly and whisper "go to sleep beautiful" before answering the door.

Simon is standing at the door beside big rob and i give them a welcoming smile while trying to straiten my shirt,  "hey uncle si! I've kinda just woke up so everyone's still asleep but I can wake them if you want?" i say gently rubbing my eyes and he chuckles.

"don't worry lauren, it's fine, i just dropped by to see how you all are doing and get the progress report of your album" He says and i smile inviting him into the house and we walk into the kitchen to avoid waking the girls up. I grab a sheet of paper from the kitchen drawer and hand it to Simon showing our statistics on how long this album will take before its launched.

"great statistics! but until the album is launched i have some tours I'd like you girls to consider to make your music more known to other cities" Simon says handing me a piece of paper and i nod placing it on the counter . "Good morning allyson" Simon says looking behind me and i turn to see ally standing in the doorway sleepily and she walks over and hugs me, "Morning uncle si! hey big rob! morning Lolo" she mumbles into my chest as she stands there hugging me.

"okay I'm going to head into the office so when the girls get up you can look over the list and get back to me and don't forget to record while we're still here okay?" Simon says and i nod before he leaves and ally looks up at me. "what time is it?" she asks and i look at the clock, "6:58am, let's go back to sleep" i say as i entwine our fingers together and guide her back into the lounge and we lay back down on the sofa falling asleep again.

--------------
i wrote this last night/this morning  and I'm already working on the next chapter...

Thanks for everyone who reads/votes or comments on this and to kzsmith1213 who I spoke to last night and to everytone who told me you loved this story♡

i hope to hear your thoughts on this love♡

I Love you guys♡
staystrong♡

thanks for reading my lovelies♡♡