chapter24- The First Meet and Greet♡

We get to the mall where the meet and greet is held and we head inside, I fall onto the chair beside dinah and automatically curl up beside her hugging her waist as she wraps her arms around my shoulders pulling me towards her and i hide my face in her neck feeling sleepy.

"Lo! that tickles...stopppp!" dinah says in between laughing as i nudge my nose into her neck and i rest my head on her chest closing my eyes, I gently fall asleep to the sound of Dinah's heartbeat.

Time skip....♡

i feel myself start to wake up and i become aware of voices around me, "we nearly kissed...is that wrong?" i hear someone ask and someone laughs, "you like her and she likes you...Love is Love! Don't freak yourself out over this!" i hear someone else say and that's when I open my eyes to see myself still on dinah's chest and she looks down smiling.  "morning sleeping beauty..may i just say, your adorable when your sleeping, meet and greet starts in an hour" she says and i smile giggling, "Thanks dmac, and cool...what were yous talking about?" i ask turning to see normani and ally sitting on the sofa beside us and ally's face flushes red.

"Camila and Dinah" she blurts out and my smile fades thinking she was talking about me, "oh cool! how is it? I think I'm going to go get food" i say getting up and ally smiles, "it's alright" she says and i nod leaving the room. I make my way to catering to find camila happily making her way through a giant pepperoni pizza in front of her and i quickly get a ham sandwich and salad with strawberry jell-o and a bottle of water before sitting on the seat opposite camila.

camila looks up with her face covered in pizza sauce and has a piece of pepperoni stuck on her cheek and i giggle stretching over and  plucking it off her cheek dropping it onto her slice of pizza. "you okay Lo? you look sorta sad" she says continuing to eat her pizza as i pick up my sandwich, "sorta sad? I'm okay i guess" i say eating my food.

We finish our food and head back to the room to see the girls changing clothes, Normani is wearing blue shorts and a black crop top while strapping up her shoes. Dinah is wearing white ripped skinny jeans and a red crop top while ally is standing wearing only a pair of silver glitter booty shorts and a white lace bra, I quickly blurt out a sorry before turning round allowing ally to put on a top as i hear her giggle.

"you can turn round Lolo" she says and i turn to see her wearing a white chiffon type shirt and is strapping up her black wedges,  "im going to change" i say collecting my clothes and heading into the changing room. I quickly change into a black skater skirt with a black crop top before slipping on black wedges and adding some mascara and black eyeliner with catflicks before walking out to see camila wearing white ripped skinny jeans and is currently struggling to put on a flowy longsleeved flowery crop top and dinah is staring at her toned stomach.

"help the poor girl out Dinah!" i say smacking her shoulder knocking her out of her trance and she rushes forward helping camila put the crop top on. Ally turns round and i feel her gaze on me as i walk over to the sofa while running my hands through my hair and clasp a choker around my neck.

"Let's go girls!" Jared says knocking the door and i get up along with the other girls and follow Jared, big rob and another bodyguard names George who directs us to the table. I sit in between Normani and Dinah and i smile at the long line of harmonizers waiting to see us, I feel someone stare at me and turn to see ally looking at me with a confused look on her face and i just shrug as the first group of fans approach the table with tears running down their faces.

----------------------
hey guys! today's been not bad and I'm just going to start writing my next update...

I'm heading to youth so I'll try and update soon...

I Love you guys♡
staystrong♡
and stay beautiful♡