chapter9- dinah admits it ;)

"Talk dmac, what's worrying you?" i say pulling her into her room but she sends me a confused face and motions me to look over my shoulder and i turn to see camila laying asleep on dinah's bed and an empty place resting on her stomach as small snores escape her open mouth. I cover my mouth as I giggle before taking a few pictures and then I pull dinah outside and into my room where we both sit on my bed.

"so what's wrong dmac?" i ask worried and she locks her hands together tightly while shuffling on the bed nervously, i place a hand on hers and she grasps it tightly. "i have a c-crush o-on cam-ila" she stutters nervously and my mouth drops open stunned and her eyes widen, she let's my hand go quickly and stands up trying to leave.

"D! I Love you no matter what! I'd never abandon you over something like this...god! your family!" i say pulling her arm and wrapping my arms around her waist and i hear her giggle softly. "Thanks Lolo! I Love you too, I don't know what I'd do without you! I thought you hated me there" dinah whispers softly as we continue to hug and i shake my head, "not at all boo! couldn't get rid of me that easily" i say and she nods giggling.

" i Love you Lolo!" she says as we pull away and i wipe away her tears before kissing her forehead, "i Love you too princess, let's get downstairs before they worry" i say and we walk downstairs to see Ally, Normani and Camila are watching TV and camila is the first one to notice us.

"Boo! you've been crying, what's wrong cheechee?" Camila says noticing dinah's tear stained face and engulfs her in a tight hug and i smile falling onto the sofa beside ally who rests her head on my shoulder and wraps her arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around her small frame hugging her close as normani unpauses the film and i see that they're watching titanic, we watch the fault in our stars, the notebook and the last film i remember is the opening credits to finding nemo.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hey i don't know why I did z's^^^
I'm writing this in the house because we got a surprise today...we got a half day :)

which means I'm at home typing this for you guys but I'm all alone and mom has her phone...I use her hotspot for wifi.... so i don't have wifi....sad days eh? :(

I'll update these when she gets in...Thanks for reading and voting!

I Love you guys♡
what would you like to see? I'm kinda running out of ideas♡
staystrong♡