[[🍑]]

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: In My Head By Ariana Grande
───────────────⚪────
◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 2:58/ 3:48 ⠀ ───○ 🔊

FIVE
memoria damnun

❝you should see me in a crown❞

❝DID I ASK?❞

❝DID I ASK?❞

移りン ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ
"YOU'LL BE AROUND ME MOST OF THE TIME. So I thought no need for the fancy clothes. Since it gets warm in here" Walking over to you he leaned against the window seal which you where standing by. Your body was trapped under his. His body was pressing against yours. Moving a lock of your hair he spoke.

It made your dry mouth worse. As the last bit a air escaped from between your lips.

"I want to talk about us" He whispered . His tongue brushed past your ear ever so slightly. Sending hot waves over your face.

"What us?" You muttered. You couldn't understand what the Bounty Man was talking about. You didn't remember striking a relationship with him. Even if you were too. It was very unlikely. With a high percentage of a f*ck no ration to a yes. His fingers brushed passed yours. You were wearing a ring. A obsidian and gold one. Those were the colours of your district.

"You don't remember?" He huffed. One eyebrow shot up in confusion. Bakugou's eyes moved to the red vile that rested between his unfinished book pages.

"Your married to me" His hot breath steamed the window in front of you. It made you feel uneasy but welcomed it a sense. His fingers moved to the ring on your finger.

His aim was to toy with you

"Your playing coy" his hand moved up to your throat from behind, squeezing it ever so gently implying for you to carry on with your unfinished sentence.

"In a annoying way" You breathed out, it hitched as you finished. You took in a bigger breath of air as his hand was removed from your slender neck.

You needed time to process this all. There's one thing the elf told you about the blonde in your short time together.
He had a blind spot.
A blind spot in which you had to explore. No matter how deep you had to go. You wanted to see how this would play out.

"Expect our memories to return soon. If I were you I'd give them until the Animal awakens" He grunted slightly as he got off of you. Looking to his unfinished book he picked it up scamming through his previous page.

Blood bond.

Putting the book down the blonde had better ideas. Quickly he picked up the vile of blood; shoving it in his pocket. He would read again later once he had ran his errand. His eyes moved to you.

Who stared at the bracelet not on your wrist. You sat on the bed quietly. It looked like it was going to eat you whole; it had a high mattress and frame. He took this chance to win you over.  Pulling your wrist in he entangled his fingers with yours.  He sat down next to you. A heavy seat. With each touch a slither of a memory came back to you. A memory of him. And only him. You went along with the action. You squeezed as your fingers touched. Wrapping your legs around his muscular waist.

"I'm safe here?" Your ears shifted backwards in a bid to look helpless. A married man would try to comfort his wife. Looking up to with him dilated eyes. He didn't respond, kissing your hand entangled with his he muttered under his breath. Eyes traveled up to you he spoke. Touching your cheek with his other hand, it moved down.

"You have a concussion. By the end of the day that's when your beast wakes up. You should start to remember by then" He changed his mind, since you already seemed to be trusting him again. He didn't think it was harsh. Most the time when he asked to retrieve a missing person he did it quickly not slowly. But he wanted to keep you around for as long as possible. See you if you had recognised him.

Formalities are good and all. Sadly you don't remember your place. Do you?

"You know I wouldn't hurt you"