[[🍑]]

TEN
momento mori

TEN❝momento mori❞

移りン  ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミHE TREADED PASTED YOU

移りン  ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ
HE TREADED PASTED YOU. Remaining where your were, you twisted your head following Katsuki's movements. He opened the door so is was slightly ajar. Taking his book from the side table by the door. He shut again. Flipping through the torn and ripped pages. His fingers stopped on a certain chapter title.

Memento Mori
Remember you must die

The book was a gospel text. Writing by non other than Omen. Goddess of betrayal. Queen of it all. It's golden spine. Leather covering. Yes it was old. Really old. Every household in all the districts had one.

This chapter was about another unfinished mad idea of hers. Or as the faith like to say. Yet to still remain prophecy. The speakers were seen as people of Goddess and Gods. They tend to hang around the corners of streets and speak 'holy text'. Azia or as you the reader know her as Ambrosa Goddess of nature and death. Well not yet. Not the death part anyway.

Memento Mori

Killing ones mind,memory and soul without harming the body.
This was his plan. All he needed was a sample of your blood.

Looking around the room. Nothing caught his eye. Quickly his eyes slide over to Satomi. She had no blood on her face. It wouldn't work. Useless as perusal. Honestly I have no idea what you saw in him but anyways back to the torment of your life.

Bakugou soon remembered about the vile of blood resting between his book pages. An idea bloomed in his head. And a....violent one at that. If this gospel text was correct his plan would soon fully be complete. And yes it does sound evil.

A knock emerged from his door. He thought it was you so he swung it open. Only for it to be Denki. He looked shocked. Something in his hands.

"What?" He barked. He kept on getting interrupted during his research time.

"Ashido hasn't come back" Denki didn't met his eyes. He, in the moment, was more concerned for his friends safety than fear of Bakugou.

Bakugou rolled his eyes. Then his they widened. Mina hasn't come back. He was losing valuable assets because of her. All because you loved her. So he felt like he had too.

Pushing past Kaminari he yelled at him to order him a horse.

By the time he had gotten down stairs you were no where to be seen. He thought you had gone out to the garden. Tending to the plants to clear your mind.

Jumping off his horse Bakugou got off by a river. A seemingly clear river. You could see all the fish and wildlife swimming and swaying with the clear current.

Turning around Bakugou was met by a tall women of burning light. A glowing one. But it gave the illusion as if it were alight.

"I see you met my little dark one-Nerazza Aeron?" The tall women of burning light dominated over the blonde king.

She kneel down excruciatingly slow. Her knees just about reached his head of hair. She was tall. However was probably the same height as a mountain. Her pearl white and extremely light lavender hair hung loosely over her cinnamon skin which glittered and almost glowed in the setting sunlight. Two strands of long white hair rested on her chest. It looked as if her hair was dyed poorly.

Her white and clear heterohromic eyes harshly whipped onto Bakugou. She glared her flat teeth. They seemed perfectly straight. A glare which thinly creased into a fine smile. There were no wrinkles on her face. Non what do ever. She looked so young. Too young.

"Quid est autem fecistis eam. Obliviscatur eius ad te volui et non es?/ Is that why you did it. You wanted her to forget didn't you?" One white eyebrow perked up in suspicion. She cackled a beautiful cackle.

Katsuki tensed. He felt like an animal waiting to slaughtered at any moment. Waiting to be killed.

"I know you speak Latin. Why wouldn't you? Your a royal after all" The tall women smirked. She knew of Bakugou's answer.

Her mismatched eyes slinked to the river infront of her.

He didn't respond. Soon enough he stared at her. She looked like a statue. So tall and still.

"I'll help with whatever's plagued your mind." She proposed. This caught Katsuki's attention. She said she would help him. Did he gain a new allay in a strange hauntingly young women?.

"What price" He hesitated. For once he openly hesitated. In correspondence the women laughed-a loud laugh. A laugh that shook trees.

"No price" She winked. Only at that point did the dragon king realise the women wore rose pink see-through robes. Sadly Katsuki didn't notice along with the colour of the robes; her golden forearm, calf and lower back.

Offering the young man her arm. They shook on it.

"What are you a giant?" Katsuki queered. His hand in his pockets. With one a jump he saddled his horse.

"Heavens no they live in the mountains" The rose dressed women laughed again. Quickly bringing her hand to her mouth, she attempted to  contain her laughter.

"They only come out in the summer anyway"Taking her hand away from her mouth she smiled.

"I'm Makoto. It's a pleasure to meet you King of dragons"