{🍑}

SIXTEEN
cold day

SIXTEEN❝cold day❞

移りン  ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ  "THAT'S THE DEAL

移りン ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ
  "THAT'S THE DEAL. Killing it and the money is yours"

A note informal handwriting. It had a shiny seal stamp. Two males stood apart. One with greyish blue hair. The other with bleach white. The note had no signature.

"What did you find?"

"Nothing" The note was discarded on the sleeted covered forest floor. The figure in a dark cloak. Hair a faded black, whites showing in his head. He sighed. Turning around. The turquoise eyes estimated the time it would take to walk back to his original location.

The sun wasn't as bright. It was faintly glowing now. Barely showing through the broken trees.

"Ya know. Your sister would love to hear this huh Tenko" He laughed.

"Don't call me that Touya" He taunted. It was clear they didn't like it when the other called them by their real name. It was something they only let certain people do.

"Still mad about f*cking all my sisters. And not to forget the flying rat" Tenko spoke through a cracked and broken voice. His smile visible through dry and wide lips. Scratching at his neck. His red eyes moved to the note on the ground.

Lifting his hood cloak, Shimura's eyes narrowed. Dabi's eyes moved to what he was looking at.

"What if she dropped something here"

"No sh*t Sherlock. This is the kidnap site" Touya rolled his eyes. Walking in a completely different direction. He stepped over a half-broken tree. His thick fur-covered boots crushing the ice below them.

Dabi vaguely shivered.

"We'll meet back here"

"Yeah yeah. I know before we freeze to death"

The two went their separate ways. Tenko making his way over to a sea of broken trees. Stepping and climbing over the ruined forest.

Soon enough he was faced with a bigger broken tree he couldn't go over. Turning back he saw a wall. A wall that seemed misplaced.

He glanced back at the giant wall. It was cracked and falling apart.

On the wall was a rune type marking. Many circles and markers were engraved on the side. Running his hands along with it, the rune dimly grew. The glowing ceased once he took his hand away.

"So it is yours"

Meanwhile, Touya was met with many scattered dead bodies, they were all bone cold. Covered in frost.

His eyes went back to the note in his hand. He had picked it up when Tomura went in a different direction.

"Who the f*ck would want an infant dead?" He breathed. His head moved up to the sky. Dabi knew that he and Tenko should've made their way back soon. After all, they didn't want to freeze to death too.

══⋅•⋅ ೋღ🍑ღೋ⋅•⋅══
(This takes place before chapter fourteen)

"How dare you come and disrespect me in my kingdom" You were about to get up from your throne. But chose not to. For the safety of the people in front of you.

Hair tied into one. Your golden crown sitting on top.

Izuku stood right next to your throne. Waiting to say something. But he knew as a guard he had no say in a matter like that.

"Apologies your Excellency"

The person bowed.

"No need. You may leave" You attempted to smile. Resting your chin in your hand. The key around your neck dangling.

"Its-"

"Correct me if I'm wrong. But weren't you asked to leave" Midorya butted in. A slight attitude seeping through his voice. His forest green eyes narrowed; his lips a sneer.

The person who had been stood there dragged their young child by the arm. The poor girl glancing back at you hopelessly. A dark-haired male opened the gate. He then shut it once more.

You turned to Izuku.

"Heya Zuki, when is Shoto coming back?" You asked. Twisting in your throne. You sat sideways feet on the footrest below. Your head tilted back looking at him.

"No idea, I could send someone out to search from him"

"It's alright. He's fine anyway. And after all, I need to slip away" You smiled.

Getting up from your throne. You leapt down, over the large steps leading your to royal seat, to the floor again. Brushing out your dress, you nodded for Izuku to follow you. You made your way through the castle halls, the light shining brightly. Going up the long twisty case of stairs. Until you were met with a narrow space. Dust and light barely appearing now and then.

Pulling off the key that was wrapped around your neck. You opened the door. To reveal a bedroom fit for a child.

"I might as well start with the pillows" You sighed. Waving the dust partials out your face. You rolled up your sleeves.