[[🍑]]

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Lost Umberlla By Kai Yuki
───────────────⚪────
◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 2:58/ 3:48 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀

ELEVEN
Plan

ELEVEN❝Plan❞

WARNINGS:

WARNINGS:
. • ☆    . ° .•
•MENTIONS OF KIDNAP
MENTIONS OF VIOLENCE

移りン ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ
NERAZZA AERON. Asterin. Slowly paced through the gate. Taking in her surroundings.

The greenery wilting, with a dark green colour. Her fingers brushed pasted the wilted rose. It crumbled at her touch. The grey colours of the landscape. All seemed dull and dead. Melancholy and blended together.

Lifeless. As if they had been kissed by death herself. Death wasn't kind to the greenery near the castle. Infact the opposite. Very rude and merciless. She sucked the life right out of them.

Aeron was face to face with your mother.

"Mother it would be best if you keep your emotions under control while Y/N's gone" Nerazza sighed. Holding the bridge of her nose.

"Really? Asterin you had one job. Keep your sister safe. How could I be more concerned about the χαζος/chazos/stupid wildlife than my own child?" Your mother turned round towering over your sister. Practically dropping the wilted flower as she did so.

"I saw her. She's safe mother. Don't worry." Aeron's eyes rose up to your mothers blood red ones. Her figure was smaller compared to hers. Way smaller.

"That's what you said last time" Kidori rolled her eyes. Sighing she looked down at her eldest daughter.

"Oh I remember. When i posed as a priest?" Nerazza grinned. She too rolled her eyes. Her sarcasm was perfect. It seemed like real attitude.

The two of them stood. Angry at one another. Both unable to see the others side of the story. Both to stubborn to take to mind what was really at risk here. Even though the overgrowth bleak and grey. The greenery shrivelling with every second. The trees leaves wilting and falling off. They still where troubled about the smaller subjects.

Many things where wrong with the landscape. Many things needed to be rectified. Many things not normal. Or safe. The waterfall running behind the two. Faintly drowning out the conversation. The guards couldn't hear them.

"Oh. So you think your sister going missing is a laughing matter?"  Kidori leaned down. Her platinum white falling with her.

"No I don't. Is father even aware?" She smiled. Rilling up your mother was hobby of hers.

"No he Isn't" Kidori's eyes finally moved off her daughter.

"And that's a good thing mother?"

"Don't question me Nerazza-" she paused thinking about what she  would possibly say next. Something that wasn't highly offensive. Her eyes whipped once more to the castle infront of her. She sighed then spoke again.

"It's a good thing he has no idea" Her eyes stayed on the castle. Practically thinking of what Bakuguo had done to you. Wether you were safe or not. Or said even sane.

Hurry Ejiro