[🍑]

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Desire By Meg Myers
───────────────⚪────
◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 2:58/ 3:48 ⠀ ───○ 🔊

TWENTY-SIX
rise and shine❞⠀

TWENTY-SIX❝rise and shine❞⠀

移りン  ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミA BRACELET SAT ON YOUR EBONY WRIST, along with a pendent on your neck

移りン  ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ
A BRACELET SAT ON YOUR EBONY WRIST, along with a pendent on your neck. They were both blue and gold. The bed was already made and Katsuki was gone. Your hair was ruffled and curly. It needed tending to. Your dark flaxen eyes moved to the bedside table were a note sat.

The sunlight barely escaped through the dull curtains. The light shone throughout the dwelling. It emphasised every surface of the room. Shuffling around in the sheets you realised you were bare. Quickly you sat up, with a loud yawn you stretched. Bakugou wasn't joking when he said he'd gone rough. Every inch of your body ached.

The note that laid on your dark oak bedside table was crumpled. As if someone had rushed to write it. The paper looked old. Stained. The handwriting was illegible. Barely readable.

Opening it the handwriting looked like chicken scratch.

"There's a ball to go to at moons peck" You sighed. Only now you understood who the writer was. Non other than a blonde. Rollling your eyes. You lips formed a frown. He was still out on an 'errand'.

And yes dear reader the air quotes were and are necessary. It purely shows the stupidity in Bakugou's words for calling it an errand. For you do not believe him because your smart. Right?

You spotted a black and gold dress hanging by the window seal. Along with a pair of gloves and shoes.

Stretching your arms you bounced off the bed sheets.

Twisted your legs to the side of the bed. Wrapping the sheets around you. You sat there. Cursing yourself.

"Why can't you just let me sleep. Your not even skilled at being a good kidnapper, let alone a husband" You swore under your breath. You smiled thinking about the stupid situation you had gotten yourself into. I mean your not wrong. But it was still stupid to trust him. And to smile about it.

"I need to find Titan"

Something else you had to plan out. Some else you had to worry about. More and more problems...

You dragged the bed sheets into the bathroom opposite the bed. Locking the bathroom door you sighed again. Groaning through your teeth.