[🍑]

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Breathe By Neyo
───────────────⚪────
◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 2:58/ 3:48 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀

SIX
lost in the heat of it all

SIX❝lost in the heat of it all❞

❝TONIGHT ITS Y/N ❞

❝TONIGHT ITS Y/N ❞

══⋅•⋅ ೋღ🍑ღೋ⋅•⋅══
⚠️warning⚠️
This chapter contains:
•lime
Please skip this chapter if you feel uncomfortable with reading about this topic. If not read with caution.
══⋅•⋅ ೋღ🍑ღೋ⋅•⋅══

"You know I wouldn't hurt you" He rested his head on your shoulder. His wide hands departed from your dainty ones. They moved around your waist. Travelling down your curves. Your breathing quickened.

"You don't recognise me?" He grumbled. His words were muffled as his mouth was against your upper arm. You did remember his voice. Recalled it in your memory. You haven't even heard his name.

"Teddybear~" He spoke in a hushed tone. It sent tingles down your spine. Taking his hand in yours you kissed it. Brushing the tip of your nose against his knuckles you grinned. "So you did go along with it huh?" You where less tensed, more relaxed. It was him.

"I don't give a damm what that d*stard had to say" His grip on your waist tightened. He knew you couldn't remember but at the time he didn't care. Yes he felt bad but at the same excited. He wanted to watch as that perfect f*cking prince fell apart. You were his and he couldn't have you. You were dangling right in front of him, but he couldn't touch you because you didn't belong to him. Not in the sheets anyway.

"I'm sorry about not informing you I was going on an exploration with.....with.....that one boy you don't like" You couldn't remember his name. Or his face either. All you knew was; he hung around you a lot. And Bakugou didn't like that. Not at all.

"Don't worry about him" A  small devilish smirk grew on his face. His plan was set in motion. You couldn't remember. He took it too his advantage. His eyes sharply moved to your neck. The mark he made had disappeared. A low growl rumbled from his throat.

He took you away from him.

Bakugou leaned into you. His face inches away from yours. He wanted to touch you badly. But he couldn't. And he knew that; that fact alone hurt him like a knife. He loved you once and still does.

"Remember that marking I gave you?" He breathed out. The bridge of his nose brushed passed your neck. You smelt of sweet fruit and greenery. The hot air heating it quickly. His lips began to roam closer. As if they were compelled to wonder near, as if invited.

"I do. Well I think. Why what are you thinking?" You knew what he was thinking but you knew he found it amusing when you played coy. Like an idiot.

"I'm gonna make you mine tonight Teddybear" Bakugou purred in your ear.

"It's Y/n tonight Katsu" You lustfully whispered.

Ripping apart your legs Bakugou crawled in the middle. Digging his face fully into your neck. You gasped as his tongue met it. Leaving wet sloppy trails behind. He began to work. Warm salvia trailed down your breasts; onto your cold bare dark stomach. As he did a thought ran through his mind. How was everything you did so attractive. Even when you ran away from him it made him want you more. You were beautiful for your ability to make others smile, even when you were sad. His tongue still began to wonder across your neck. Your soft peach scented skin meeting his ruff nose. Sinking his teeth into your nape. Small noises escaped your lips. Small noises he loved. His teeth chewed and bite down on your skin. Things got heated as Bakugou stared to suck on the same spot. His teeth departed from your neck. His lips trailed down you collar bone. Kissing ever inch of your, sweet warm body he could see. His lips traveled down to your lower area's.

A knock then came from the door.

"What" Bakugou looked to the door as his lips left your coffee skin. Your closed your legs as he got up from between your thighs. He rolled his eyes as he rose from the sheet. A few words were exchanged between the two adults before Katsuki came back with something in his arms.