[[🍑]]

FIFTEEN
❝night in❞

FIFTEEN❝night in❞

移りン  ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ     YOU REACHED INTO THE BLANKETS

移りン ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ
     YOU REACHED INTO THE BLANKETS. You let out a loud yawn. Ears tilting back as you did. It was stupid of you for attempting to get up. You needed more energy-you couldn't even form a sentence. Tired. It's the first time you felt it. Your mouth was done dry. And for once you felt fatigued.

You decided to stay in bed. After all, it was getting cold at an alarming rate now. Bakugou claimed he knew why. Something about the weather being off recently. Hence why he had gone out again. The two of you hadn't talked in a while.

A glass of red liquid sat on the bedside table.

Again you didn't trust anything he left for you. Your mind was still waging a war with your heart. They always fought like siblings. It was hard. You had a feeling you loved him. But you had to find someone.

He's 𝕤s⃠ልt⃠o⃠m⃠i̸ father

Her name a blur in your thoughts. All you could remember was white and red.

"Don't worry Bakugou does have a soft spot for you" A soft yet assertive voice spoke from your side.

"You've been sleeping for a while" She whispered.

The women who appeared beside you was extremely tall. She had to hunch down just to stay at your eye level.

Her knees just about reached your head of hair. She was tall. However, she was probably twice the height of a giant.

Her bleach white and extremely light lavender hair hung loosely over her cinnamon skin which glittered and almost glowed in the dull setting. Two strands of long white hair rested on her chest. It looked as if her hair was dyed poorly.

Her white and glass clear mismatched eyes harshly whipped onto you. She smiled with her white flat teeth. There were no wrinkles on her face. Non what so ever. She looked so young. Too young.

"Who are you" sitting up, with your arm resting on the side, you tilted your head just to meet her eyes.

"Makoto" She grinned faintly. Her white eyes unmoved. You knew she was looking at something but couldn't tell at what. She had no pupils. It was impossible to tell.

"Frankly I'm shocked. You haven't heard of me" She smiled. Her teeth flat like a straight line. Wriggling her legs. Makoto shifted her kneeling position. To a more relaxed one.

You sat silently. More secrets were being kept from you. And it was all out of control. Like a boulder hurdling towards you. One you couldn't stop.

"Your dream. What happened in it. Could I ask? Azia?" Makoto now crossed her legs. Head lent to the side since it was so close to the ceiling. Her poor attempt to sit down. Her white eyes had no pupil. Just a blank void of a canvas.

They squinted as you searched for an answer.

A gut feeling told you she was sent by the bounty hunter to unmask your fractured memories and past. You yearned to know more. The tall lady-i mean Makoto had an appearance of a wise old women. But by no means was she old, or even aged at all. She seemed your age.

"A green-haired boy. He had freckles. And pointed ears." Your hand instinctively shot up to your ears. Feeling their edges. Luckily they were still sharp. Fortunately, for you, they stayed the same throughout the years.

"I think his name was Izuku or something like that" You picked up the glass from the side. The glass was cold. Like it had just come out of the freezer. Bone cold.

Makoto hummed. Taking to account what you said. She paused, a long silence before speaking.

"Izuku Midorya. A friend of yours" Her head turned as she hummed his name. White hair instantly going with it. Now facing the window, as if the conversation bored her. Like it was a conversation she had before. Many times.

Bringing the glass to your lips. You took a sip. It tasted of iron. Gross iron, but it felt good. Especially to drink.

Makoto waited for your response. Instead greeted by a long silence. So she decided to speak again. As you down the rest of the glass.

"These dreams, they'll continue. Old memories that's all" She beams. Meanwhile, you had more questions. Like how she knew that you had amnesia, or how you wanted to know more.

"Don't worry dearest. Memories just take time to recover. That's all" Her face seemed inviting. Her mocha coloured skin. Her pristine outfit and hands. Makoto was still sporting her rose-pink see-through robes.

Your eyes moved to her golden arms and legs. That's when your mind flooded with more questions and queries.

"Your arms are golden like mine"