Once in June of 2016

Hyun Bin is currently filming for their upcoming movie entitled Confidential Assignment with Yoo Hae Jin, Im Yoo Na and other great actors and actress.

When suddenly he got injured while filming one of the action scene for the movie.

After a few minutes he said that he's already fine and they can now continue the filming.

But the director said that he can't because he's injury might not be a serious one but it's not also minor at the same time.

So the director said that he can go and check a doctor first and go home early today so that he can rest.

On their way to the Hospital

"Ya! I told you I can continue filming!!" Hyun Bin spat to his PA.

"Hyung, even the director tells you no, so you better stop talking and talking that you can." His PA replied.

Because of that, Hyun Bin got embarrassed to his PA's reply to him, so he just stayed quiet the whole trip on the way to the hospital.

At the Hospital

They're on their way to the the doctors room when suddenly he bumped to a stunning and gorgeous woman in white coat coming from the room they're supposed to go.

So, Hyun Bin asked...

"Umm.. annyeonghaseyo, is this Doctor Son's room?" Hyun Bin asked.

"Ah, yes, that's me, you may go in there first and I'll just use the comfort room, thank you." Doctor Son said.

"Oh, yup, thank you so much Doctor Son." then they bowed on eachother before she go.

~~~~~~~

A few minutes have passed and finally Doctor Son came back.

" I'm sorry I got late than expected because there's something happened, thank you for understanding." Doctor Son said.

" Yeah, It's fine Doctor Son." Hyun Bin said.

"Anyways what happened to you Hyun Bin-ssi?" Doctor Son asked.

"So, currently we're filming for our movie but I accidentaly injured myself." Hyun Bin answered.

Doctor Son adviced that he should be careful when filming especially it's an action movie and they are handling harmful objects too.

~~~~

After 10 - 15 minutes when the conversation ended and Doctor Son explained what to do and take.

before Hyun Bin and his PA get ready she said, " Hyun Bin-ssi, always remember to take care of yourself especially now you're cureently filming, I'm wishing you to have a good ratings on your movie and end the filming safe, and also you can call me or visit here if you need something. arraseo?"

Hyun Bin smiled and said yes, they bowed at eachother before going out of the room.

Hyun Bin thinked that it's also nice to be injured because it's also a way to fell in love, no, he's just kidding but who knows?? maybe it's real.

Is this going to be the start??

A/N:

Thank you for reading this chapter!☺️

I'm really sorry if this chapter is too short and has wrong spelling or grammars.😅

I published and write this chapter late because of my Acads... hope y'all understand it!🤗 Have a good day!!💕