Last Days of Working Together

Day 3

It's been last last day since they last saw eachother, today, he needs to continue filming for the movie with her friend to check for him again even though he said that he's already fine but the director and his PA said no.

Today is bright sunny day for them but especially for him because of the Doctor beside him that shines brighter than the sun because of her beauty and smooth skin.

Until they reach the filming location together well, it's normal, so normal.

Why?

Because they're "friends" remember.

Since today is hotter than the past few days, she walks to his side and said, Binssi, drink some water first! look at your body it's full of sweat! then she also helps him wipe his sweat because of the earlier scene that he really needs to move so much.

Oh no! It's hotter right now! I'm with Doctor Son, you're brighter than the sun. he replied.

She laughs, then he thanked her for the water and for helping him to wipe his body that is full of sweat then go back to film immediately.

He wants to end his scenes and finish filming early so that he and his friend Dr. Son can have a dinner for tonight with his PA too.

He wants to thank her because she is the doctor who treated him and stay with him incase there's something that will happen, it means a lot for him because she stay by his side.

Day 2

It's second to the last day of her by his side while filming, she is thankful that his PA and Hyun Bin trusted her for being his doctor and the doctor who will stay by his side, she also founds a friend, and she finds him cute too, what a lucky woman who will have him she said.

Their filming will start at 9am and ends at 6pm, they arrived at 9:15am because it's traffic and they need to bring some things, actually more things for todays filming because needs it.

When they reached the filming location they are in a hurry and they need to get the other things for filming faster so she immediately open the Van's door but Hyun Bin gets her hand.

"what the fuck! omg sorry Bin I got shocked! we're on a hurry! don't talk to me right now and stare like that." Yejin protested.

"Yes, we are already late so no need to hurry Ms. Son, ya! do hate my face huh?" Bin replied.

"Yes I do." she teased.

Then Hyun Bin pulls her to his side to hug her then said, "What did you say huh? say it again"

"Ya! let go of me!" she said.

He tightens his hug to her to tease her more. Until they finally go out of the Van.

So silly!

Then they finished the day by just having dinner together again.

Day 1

It's the last day for them being together for work! they won't see each other's face again for how many hours but yes, the filming today is going smooth and good.

She didn't even notice that it's already lunch time but when he called her she already did.

He goes to her side and said, Ya! Yejinssi, It's already lunch time! go and eat now! It's the last day so do it for me.

Then she nodded at him then walks with him to get some food and drinks. She is thinking about him, Is she starting to have feelings for him? Who wouldn't though, he is to handsome and kind.

The filming finishes early as Hyun Bin expected but he's happier because it ended early, He invited Yejin to eat dinner with him in his house and watch movie.

Then they said goodbye to the crew and staffs of the Confidential Assignment.

While Hyun Bin's excited because she approved and said yes, while she is still on her thoughts about today, the last day.

He will talk to her and will confess tonight.

A/N : Hi to my lovely readers out there! Thank you for reading this chapter and I appreciate your votes a lot! This is my first time to write a fanfic but you guys are giving me good feedbacks for this story! Hoping you guys are doing fine! I love y'all so much!💕 Have a goodnight ahead💐