The Night of Confession ( Part 1 )

A few hours passed and it's time for Yejin to go to Bin's house, she's nervous and excited at the same time same to Bin, she didn't know that something's gonna happen, and it's the confession, it's to early for them to be inlove with eachother because they just met, but no, maybe this is fate? or true love it can be, they didn't know that their feelings were mutual but the time has come, he wants to confess and he'll make the move now.

Yejin's POV

I'm ready to go to his house and I understand if why do we need to be there, of course I won't risk his privacy just to go and have movie in a public place, Dispatch is creepy as always and everyone knows that, I don't even want to be in an article wherein there's a rumor that we are dating and of course that's going to be awkward between us, anyways I'm ready to go to his house now and have fun and relax, being a doctor is hard, we are always busy, so, Son Ye Jin it's your time to have fun!

Bin's POV

Yejin messaged me that she's already on her way to go here, please, I'm nervous! what if she rejected me and be awkward to eachother starting tonight? but still, I will make the move now and tell her, It's fine if she doesn't like me back atleast I tell her the truth and confess to her, I also don't want to ruin our friendship if she rejected me, it's fine to confess atleast we can still be friends, friends that will support eachother.

After a few minutes of waiting, she's finally here, but I got more nervous right now, I can see her now going and on her way here, It's the time Taepyung! goodluck man!

-----

Yejin greeted him and he did the same not being awkward while he said, be comfortable and feel free here, how many movies and what movies are we going to watch? what kind of genre you like? also what do you want to eat, he said and ask her a lot like there's no more minutes or seconds to ask.

"Hey easy! I'm fine I can manage myself don't make me feel like a small kid", she replied.

"Okay, just tell me if you need any help or what you want, I will just set up the couch and get some pillows" he replied.

------

A few moments ahead, as usual they were watching a movie together while eating some delicious snacks and sitting on a sofa beside eachother, they're watching it seriously but accidentally Yejin spilled her apple juice on her clothes and a little bit on the sofa.

Yejin didn't know what to do now because she's scared and nervous that he might get upset and mad but at the same time being not that good friends anymore, but no.

Bin proved Yejin that she's thinking it in a wrong way, we all made mistakes and accident but Bin was just good at making a woman comfortable even though woman's find it to uncomfortable for others especially to their friends or partners.

Hyun Bin really just said that she just stay there and Hyun Bin is going to get some paper napkins and wipes to wipe it, get some clothes for her so that she wouldn't feel sticky and also go and continue to watch the movie that they're watching.

While he's wiping it while her teling him that she's the one who should wipe it and clean it by herself but Bin didn't listen to her and said that it's fine and it's only a accident.

Then when he finished wiping and cleaning it like nothing just happened, he tells Yejin to change her clothes so that she wouldn't be uncomfy and sticky.

Yejin refuse at first but she didn't win to him, then she goes to the bathroom to change in a white shirt that is bigger than hers and a black short, Bin's sister owns that but Yejin really need to use it this time so he go and grab it.

After she changed and go back to the living room, she got shocked because Yejin in a good white big shirt and black shorts was a perfect for her that is made from heaven, or we can call it his own heaven.

-----

A/N : that's all for this ud I hope that it's not a cliff hanger for you guys!! thank you for reading💗 I love you all🥰