The Next Day

It's 5:00am in the morning, the sun isn't rising up yet but guess what, Yejin is already awake and eating her breakfast, just like what she said, she have a morning shift for today.

Her shift will start at 6am to 8pm and she still needs to drive up to the hospital for about 30-35 minutes, so she's literally hurrying up right now.

On the Way to the Hospital

She's already driving for 20 minutes and on her way to the hospital for her morning shift, of course as always, she has a coffee beside her while listening/vibing to the music.

"neo-rul sa-rang-hae na-e ma-u-mi oh"

"neo-rul saeng-ga-kal soo-rog"

"na-nun haeng-bo-kae da-run noo-goo-do"

"nan boo-reob-ji a-na"

and she finally drive up to the hospital and it's time for her to park the car.

*****

Hyun Bin wakes up early as he thinks, it's only 5:35am and he knows that Dr. Son is already on her way to the hospital so he won't disturb her drive and also who is he to disturb her??

He just decided to get up and drink his favorite tea and a soft buttered bread.

He's waiting for 6:00am so that he can message Dr. Son if she arrives safe.

What a caring actor.

*******

Yejin already parked her car successfully, was getting ready and putting super light make up.

When she finished getting ready she open the door of her car and locked it of course, then she finally walked straight to take the stairs and go to the hospital.

********

When she is finally on her way many nurses, co-doctors and patients greet her a goodmorning and bowed to her and she did the same.

Many people loves Doctor Son because of her beauty inside and out, she's sweet especially to small little patients.

*****

When she finally reached her office she sat to her chair and takes off her scarf, she puts it in the drawer/mini wardrobe on her office.

Then after that she sat again and water her little cute plant on the right of her table.

After a few minutes, she heared her phone ring a notification so she checked on it, it's a message.

from who??

********

It's almost 6am and Bin can't wait to text her if she arrived safe, why? because it's too early to drive.

so he texted her at 5:50am.

He hurriedly go to the kitchen and put his phone beside him then started to clean his plate and a mug that he use while waiting for her reply.

********

It was....

Hyun Bin.

*********

When she checked at the message, she got shocked because it's from Bin and she knows that they don't have any schedules for today so she hurriedly read his message and her mouth literally went wide.

why??

because....

of that unexpected message, like literally unexpected for her.

******

   Hyun Bin😎

: Goodmorning Yejinssi! you said that you'll have a morning shift right? did you arrive safe? hoping you did, I wake up early than I tought so I message you and I did remember about you, have a good day Dr. Son! don't skip meals and eat properly! Fighting!💪🏻🥰💕

*****

Who wouldn't get shocked if someone messaged you like this? It's a heartwarming and sweet message for Yejin, she appreciate his message so much, especially she's a fan of him and she likes to watch his movies.

Yejin's POV

omygosh! what's with that message and it's too sweet! what should I reply? help, girl, self, you're a Doctor! you should focus and act professional! It's just too shocking, ughhh!!

Oh, I know what to reply!!!

"Thank you so much Binnie!! same to you too!! noted, I'll do that!", Wait no, it's too fake lol.

Oh right, now I know!

"Thank you so much Bin! I appreciate it and hoping you'll do that too for me!",  Yes this is it, the perfect one.

Yes, well replied Doctor Son!

*******

She checked again on her phone and saw she suddenly just put "beau" instead of Bin! "Oh God Almighty" she said.

she again texted him and said, "Bin, I'm so sorry! it's a- , I just mispelled it and put beau instead of Bin, I'm literally sorry, hoping you would be fine... hihi... ^_^

A/N : what do you think his response would be?

anyways, I finally right a longer chapter! hoping you guys are doing fine! Thank you so much for reading this chapter and the other chapters! I also want to thank y'all for voting!💕

That's all, have a goodnight my lovely readers!!🥰

- Vella