The Next Day ( Part 2 )

He's reply was "It's fine and it's acceptable lol, don't think that you do something bad for anyone😉".

After she read his reply, her breathing is now fine and yes it's time for her to start working and it's already 6am, the patient is gonna go on her office now.

What a goodmorning for her, her day has a good start.

******

Meanwhile Bin is having fun because of Doctor Son's reply, she doesn't even know that he has a crush on her, of course he is being crazy again because of that.

He just continue his dishes and sat on the sofa to relax and watch something he wants or listen to music.

His day right now is fun and he doesn't have any schedule for today so he's glad that he can go to the gym too.

What a fun day for him, meanwhile a work day for Dr. Son.

*****

Hyun Bin's POV

Finally I'm free for today I just need to relax and sat here and sat there, I can do whatever I want and I don't have any tight schedule, ughhh that girl, Doctor Son, you're driving me crazy! you look so stunning! be an actress and pair up with me!

Oh God, self? so you're talking about her again, you crazy.

More minutes and talking by his self.

*******

He got bored of course, Imagine speaking to yourself for how many minutes.

He realized that he wanted to add her on his social media account, he thinked wisely because it won't be an issue right? He's an actor and he thinks of that, another issue and another scandal.

He will do it anyways, Add her on Facebook, Instagram and follow her on Twitter.

isn't that good for him? it is.... so good.

so he searched for her accounts and add or follow them then he message her again and said "Yejinssi, I add you on your social media accounts, hoping it would be fine... anyways have a good day."

********

Lunch Time

Yejin saw his message just right now and her face smiled because he is thoughtful for her, what a friend she thinks.

She go outside her office to go and buy lunch but when she walked to the hallway she got shocked when suddenly she saw a man holding flowers and lunch.

and it's.....

Bin.

*******

"Oh, Hi Yejinssi where are you going? here's a flower and a lunch for you..." he said.

"Oh God, what the fuck are you doing here?" she replied.

"Visiting you of course, beau? Miss Son that's cute" he teased.

"It's a typo Mr. Kim, you're Kim Tae Pyung and I know that, ugh so hot, what a name, thank you for the flowers and lunch" she said.

"We are on a hallway Binssi, let's go to my office and eat this lunch before it gets cold." she reminds him.

So they walked until they reach her office when they saw someone is on her office, and it's Yejin's bestfriend.

Gong Hyo Jin...

Yejin got shocked and Bin greeted Hyojin and bowed even though he doesn't know Hyojin.

Hyojin is Yejin's co-doctor and her childhood best friend so they get along well and doesn't have any secrets between them.

Then Hyojin also greeted him and bowed to him, then she looked at Yejin, it's not actually just looked, it's a glare.

Hyojin speak, "I don't know that you're dating somone Yejin, a celebrity? no way! what are you hiding to me?"

"I'm not dating him Hyojin, he's one of my patient a few days ago and we k
just became friends, he'll continue to shoot for tomorrow and I need to go there because I'm his Doctor... stop creating some issue" She replied then he gulped.

"Easy girl, I'm just asking, you don't need to say a thousand or hundred words to me, anyways I gotta go, enjoy your lunch" she walked and smile at Bin then leaves her office.

******

They feel so awkward but then Yejin speak and saying sorry to him then he replied that she doesn't need too, so they began talking about eachother's personal story or about them so that they can know eachother, until they finished their lunch then they stop talking now because she will continue her shift for today and he gotta leave.

They enjoy talking to eachother, you can see their smiles and laughs at eachother, many people will literally think that they're together because of the chemistry between them that no one can deny.

Also, Hyojin is curious about them because she also heared their conversation on the hallway, imagine, talking like that in hallway even though it's a joke or what, it's suspicious at all and it's because of the chemistry between them.

They are cool and great together, even when you ask everyone on the hospital, look at their answers, it's almost the same.

The people around them will literally say that they can be a power couple because if their visuals and amazing personalities.

What a wonderful day for everyone!

A/N: Thank you for reading this chapter!! hoping y'all are doing fine! have a good day ahead! I love y'all so much!💕