Number

Hyun Bin just got home and he decided to just rest at his bed to read some books or watch Netflix by his self when he got some notifications from his phone.

As he expected someone texted him at this hour will be an important one so he just picked up his phone to look and read the message.

A few seconds later when he already read the message, he got shocked because he didn't expect that kind of text or question to be honest.

From: Lil Bro😎

PA: Hyung, do you find the doctor beautiful???🤭

HB: Eh??

PA: Tell me the truth Hyung!😂 I saw you staring at her the whole time.🤣

HB: You shut up!

Hyun Bin got shocked and embarrassed because he's PA caught him staring at her like there's no tomorrow a while ago on the hospital.

He still manage his self to focus and don't mind it because it's just him, his PA.

PA: Don't worry Hyung, I got her number just for you.😉

HB: Wtf??

He's shocked, likre really shocked! because hello! it's the doctor earlier and it's their first time meeting her as his doctor or first time to meet her for treating him.

PA: I'm not kidding.🙅🏻‍♀️

HB: Then give me her number.🤨

He said, so he can see and knew the truth if he really had it, he might be pranking him so he should know and this is his style to have her number, oh the beautiful doctor that he wants🤭

PA: Tell me the truth first!😂

HB: Arasseo... Arasseo...

Then he of course tell the truth so that he can have her number but, does his PA really have it??

End of the Conversation.

---------

After their conversation, Hyun Bin got more shocked because of his PA really got Doctor Son's. number.

But How did the PA got it??

Shocking right? who wouldn't be shocked though?? but anyways let's see the flashback to know how.

----------

Flashback: Before they leave Doctor Son's Room.

Hyung, go first, I just need to get something his PA said.

Okay, I got it! just gonna wait here outside the door for god's sake. Hyun Bin replied.

--------

Ah, Doctor Son, so Hyun Bin will continue filming the day after tomorrow and we need a doctor with him, so I see that he trusted you, so can you be that doctor?, give me the answer later or tomorrow morning, and also I forgot, can I have your number? Hyun Bin's PA said.

Oh, Yeah sure!! Doctor Son replied.

Thank you so much Doctor Son! I awe you so much, HB's PA replied.

He then said thank you again to Doctor Son and bowed before leaving.

He's having fun, because his Hyung will literally want this but he'll deny it as far as he knows, he's shy to tell the truth but y'all his PA literally knew that he will be happy to knew about this.

End of the Flashback.

A/N : What do you guys think will happen on the next chapter? feel free to say it!🥰

I really just want to thank y'all for reading and voting for all the chapters! I appreciate it a lot!❤️

Again! I'm sorry for a short chapter because I'm having ongoing exams this whole week and some performance task! It's already 12:49pm in here! Have a goodnight! I love y'all.💛