A/N

I agree with Xanouth, because holy shit!

I went to sleep last night on 9.8k. I woke up this morning to 10.2 freaking k! 

As I'm writing this I'm crying, yes I am that pathetic! But oh my lord. I never would have thought Fate would come this far. I'm so bloody thankful of everything you do for me. And yes, I say this a lot but goddamn it thank you! I would never be where I am if it weren't for all of you reading this. It means more than I could ever put into words.

My mental health hasn't been the greatest over the years. Life hasn't been kind to me. But since beginning this in the summer of 2020, my mental health has slowly began to repair itself. And the only people I can thank for that is you! 

10.2 bloody thousand of you!!! I can't get over it!

I'm so thankful, so so so thankful! I love you all very very very much <3

Any questions or just anything you want to ask or say to me I will answer to the best of my ability. With the help of you and your comments we've been able to reach 10.2 freaking k!!!!

Comments are probably one of my favorite parts about what I do. Hearing your reactions to events and feedback just makes me smile wider than a crescent moon. It's a beautiful thing to refresh wattpad and see many notifications. I cannot describe the feeling.

Again, I will be answering all questions whether they're about me personally or the book because I love you all so very much.

I will never be able to express how thankful I am.

I

love

you

<33333

Lots of love,

Axie <3