5: Flame And Fury

Conan's POV

My senses are swamped. Her touch, her taste, even her smell is all that takes up my mind. She's everything. Everything I could ask for. My flame caresses her soft skin, everything it touches I feel. Soft moans and whimpers escape her mouth and I smile in bliss. My hand is wrapped in her silky white hair. It's something I can't help but be in awe at since I was kidnapped. Like a pale, snow canvas her hair is softer than the finest silks. The waves of her hair reach her breasts, her perfectly rounded and whole breasts with hardened nipples caused by my soft touch. She mutters quiet words to me, but I don't bother listening in. Her voice is sweet but I'm focused on something other than her words right now.

"Conan, stop." This breaks through my dreamy state. Stop? Why would I stop? We both know she's enjoying this.

"Conan, listen to me. Stop." She gently pulls her hands out from my grip and pushes against my shoulders. I feel a small bubble of anger begin to grow with me and my Firelord starts pacing. I continue my fondling to distract myself. 

"Conan, you have a damn Spark out there." She growls with a more forced voice. Of course. She doesn't know about Celia.

                                                         ✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"Conan, we've had word of a stray on the borders." Asher tells me.

"And I assume you want me to find them." I reply.

"Yep." He smiles, popping the 'p'. Me and Asher are in the same ranks. In our Ember we're classed as Flickers. In other words, we're one down from the Flame and his Spark. 

"You're coming with me." I groan. I was up all night with Flame Kerren working through piles of papers. But work comes first, I guess.

"Flicker Fyre, Flicker Lahner, report to my office to acquire some Ash." Flame Kerren orders. Ash allows us to teleport. All it is made from is ash that's been enchanted by a witch. But Flame Kerren makes it out to be some sort of invention made by him. Only me and Asher know, I think. 

"Right." I say, following Asher into his office. He hands  us two brown pouches of  'his invention'. 

"You know how this works, imagine the place you want to be and throw the Ash onto the ground." He orders.

"As we have been doing for a good couple of months now, Flame." Asher smiles before he throws down his Ash and disappears in a flash of fire.

"You know what to do, Fyre." He nods and I do the same as Asher.

                                                         ✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Screams. All we hear is screaming. Asher is stood behind a tree to my left with a flame in hand. He's indicating for me to join him and I see why. A literal army of strays are fighting against each other for some unknown reason. Flame Kerren told us there was one, maybe two strays in the woods.

"Conan, what's the plan?" Asher whispers to me.

"We'll call for backup, you go back. I'll keep watch." I order.

"Conan, I can't just-"

"Go!" I whisper shout and he gives me a concerned look before throwing more Ash onto the ground and stepping into the flames. The strays have stopped fighting and two, I presume they're the leaders of either side, are growling at each other.

"Give us the insight or she dies." One growls. She? Who's this mystery girl? Then my eyes land on her. The stupid mutterings are silenced as my eyes travel the length of her body. She's beautiful. Her hair is a dirty blonde and her eyes are piercing blue. Realizing her death is on the line, I gasp and her eyes find me. The beautiful blue orbs widen in surprise then they burst into a dazzling red color. Her jaw drops. Literally. And in her mouth I can see two sharp tips of her fangs. She's a vampire. A very weak one, I can sense, but she still lusts for my blood.