chapter 1

A/N: this is a teaser and wont be posting another chapter for a while but I just wanted you all to know I'm not dead and that I am actually working on something. hope you like it!

warning:

blood, murder, torture, fire (any other warnings I need to note please tell me)

this is a short chapter as its just a little introduction

eraserhead arrived at the scene first, there was a dead body reported (among us much) from an anonymous tip. seeing what had happened eraserhead almost puked, the body was deformed and burned. god knows what had happened but he would find out after the autopsy but for now the killer could be close.

he ran from roof to roof, every sketchy alleyway he knew his way around and then that's when he found him. there was a man there, covered almost completely in blood. he had blacked out sunglasses on as well as a mask with a smile drawn on so he couldn't see his face. he was wearing a hoodie and some cargo pants which probably had weapons in the pockets as well as a belt with a crowbar he presumably stole. but then the figure spoke.

"I'm sorry about the collateral damage. you wont find the other body."

"what do you mean? there's another body?"

"I had no choice, he tried to play hero. some hero he was, he tried to kill me. I didnt understand why but I took pity on him I guess, I made sure his death was painless if that helps you sleep at night."

"who do you mean?! where is the other body?!" urgency crept into his voice

"his kid."

"you killed a kid?!" he just pushed all the wrong buttons and he is going to pay. eraser head sprung into action with his capture weapon but the villain ran. he ran after him but as soon as he lost sight of him he was gone. eraser doesn't care if this case becomes cold he will find that villain and the kids body one day and bring them both to justice. that kid deserved a proper burial and that villain deserved a life in jail.

back at the station he finally got the autopsy. the mans name was Hisashi Midoriya and he had a kid called Izuku Midoriya who is presumably the other victim. the mother of the kid died years before in a fire while Hisashi was overseas, the kid was in the building as she died. when they went to retrieve her body and it couldn't be found in the rubble but the kid confirmed her death. Izuku clearly had a rough life and seen things that no one ever should have to but what made it even worse was he was probably bullied too as he was quirkless.

the autopsy found that Hisashi was tortured before he was killed. his bones were all broken, he was bruised everywhere, he had high alcohol levels and his stomach acids indicated he threw up a lot. he was conscious and alive during all of this, he only died when he was burned alive. there was a thumb drive with evidence against the hisashi stuck into his brain, it determined that hisashi killed inko with evidence of airport security placing him back in japan at the time of her death. this sick phyco, eraser couldn't bare to think what a quick death was to him. he dealt with this these kinds of villans all the time, they try to justify their actions by calling the victim bad person too but nothing could ever warrant a death like that. he was scared to find the boys body in case he was tortured like his father but he kept looking anyway. this case haunted his dreams and the picture of the kids face was engrained into his memory.

he had a run in with the villain a few more times but he was never able to catch him and then one day the villain just disappeared. aizawa kept looking for him though, he clung to every lead he had as to who this guy was but he found nothing.

---~~~---

Izukus POV

he woke up on a nice comfy bed, he was somehow really tired but as soon as the villain walked in he was wide awake.

"kai!"

"hey kid, how did you sleep?"

"good, I dont think I've had that good of a sleep in a while. thank you!"

"no problem, I told the cops and your dad you were dead so they wont go looking for you but you probably wont be able to go out in public for a while."

"that's fine, I dont like people anyway. I'm fine just staying here but I really want to fight like you! your so cool and I want to be just as strong as you!"

"sure thing, you still want to be a hero?"

"yeah..."

"I will try to get someone to make you a fake ID so you can go to online school. if you work hard enough you'll become the first ever quirkless hero!"

"you think so?"

"it'll be harder for you to get there than the rest but it just proves that if you do you really earned it! even if you cant I know you will still find a way to help people because thats just who you are."

"yeah! ill be the best hero! if I cant than ill still find a way to help people no matter the consequences!""