chapter 12

~massive time skip because author-chan realised they were digging their own grave with the pace they were going~

(the time missing will be filled in later, I do have plans for what happened during that time.)

izuku POV

ive been doing this for over 4 years now and I'm 14. I'm now the number 1 most wanted vigalante, thats not fun. all the officers at the police station are attached to me somehow, all ive done is give them more paperwork and gifts on their birthday or at Christmas. I still dont have the best sleeping or eating habits but I'm still alive and strong so its whatever. ive taken down a few drug rings, smuggling operations, saved a few dozen animals from being tested on and stopped a few human trafficking operations. ive also been caught by the police and pro heros a few times but ive always escaped, picking quirk suppressing was surprisingly easy. ive been ambushed a few times and I was even almost kidnapped. it was just an angry drug lord who wanted revenge so it was pretty easy to take care of.

dabi became associated with the league of villains who I suspect are trying to kill all might. I might not have the best personal experience with him but hes the reason that so many kids smile and I refuse to let that be take away. ive had to stop seeing Todoroki, I couldn't bring myself to tell him about his brother and he was in danger if villans figured out I was attached to him. Todoroki was my only friend, I have no idea how we became friends but I enjoyed talking to him whenever I could, I obviously didnt discuss my personal life but i felt comfortable around him to act like myself. we talked about the new video games and soba most of the time. Todoroki really liked soba. I sometimes check up on him but I'm pretty sure he hates me for leaving him. he is still set on becoming a hero but he refuses to use his left side which angers me a little.

ive been able to make all of the equipment I thought of a few years ago, ive become efficient in all of them which is good. aizawa was surprised when I brought my new gear to my patrol about a year or two ago when I learned how to use them, he is fun to mess with. tsukauchi now refers to me as 'headache' which is funny but I know he would probably kill me if he had the chance. they still have no leads on who I am as 1) I'm supposedly dead and 2) they're still searching the completely wrong age bracket, they're looking for people in their now mid 30s when I'm just a teenager.

turns out my teacher is the principal of UA. I only learned this when I got an email from someone called Nezu. yeah, turns out Nezu was my teacher. he said he wants to teach me personally and I wasnt planning on going until I hacked into UAs system and found out All might was going there. I was 100% sure that UA would be targeted by the LOV and I wanted to be there to be able to stop it. I got the email a month before the exam as I'm going to be nezu's first ever personal student, im basically a glorified recommendation student except instead of going into the hero course I get to work with the smartest person on earth. im also glad that im the only one so I don't have to make excuses as to why I can't hang out with anyone, I don't have to prove myself or make any changes to my schedule and I can still watch the hero course exams like I do every year.

studying under nezu is going to help me observe him and see why he has such an interest in my vigalante self, ive seen him tagging along with shouta on his Thursday patrol. it was funny how he was wrapped in his scarf but I make sure to avoid them, I dont want my identity revealed. im going to work with him now because I know I cant just avoid him, I think hes started randomising when hes going on patrol with him.

I know this because I nearly approached the hobo while nezu was hiding, if it wasnt for the fact the rat-bear-things heart was racing I probably wouldn't've noticed he was there. I want to do this to mess with him because when I retire im revealing my identity. I just want to trick the smartest person in the world really, I have a lot of my life planned out right now and if all goes according to plan ill be able to get enough money to retire at the ripe old age of 70. (hopefully hes still alive then)