chapter 23

izuku pov

okay okay, so i panicked. sue me.

i was going to be trapped in a house with the same person who has tried to kill me multiple times with less mobility, a headache, a gunshot wound and extremely tired already so i tried to escape.

bad idea.

i fell off the bed and now im as good as dead so i chose the only option i had left so i dont die at the hands of a flaming trash bag.

Todoroki pov

he opened the door revealing...

a green hair, green eyed boy looking back at us, he had the same shirt as impulse but his cargo pants were replaced with normal joggers. he looked me in the eye before looking over to enji as he spoke.

"o-oh hi enji- uh i mean t-Todoroki- sorry... b-but its nice to f-finally meet you!"

"who are you?" he gruffed out, still on guard.

"o-oh sorry, where are my m-manners! aha... I-im hiro tsake! im shotos friend!"

(He's using his alias so todoriki will refer to him as hiro tsake until his real name is revealed [am I foreshadowing or is it just smoke and mirrors 🙂])

"why are you here?" enji questioned.

"m-my warm water was turned o-off and Todoroki said i c-could use his shower."

"why do you have a bandage on your arm?"

"i w-was in a mugging a few days ago and t-the guy had a gun but i only got g-grazed thanks to some underground h-hero" impulse, or hiro tsake as i now know him, said. his stutter feeling too natural to be fake, he never once stuttered with me so I suppose its a thing with feeling vulnerable or just around certain people.

enji approached him and tsake flinched slightly, its weird seeing him act in such a way and it was so natural i don't believe it is an act either. enji grabbed his arm and studied the way i wrapped his wound, tsake clearly sheathing through his teeth in pain. finally he nodded slightly, approving of the way the bandages are wrapped.

"okay, use the shower and get out. as glad as i am that shouto has friends i would at least like to know when their coming round even when im on shift."

he nodded and they both left the room leaving me and natsuo with the vigalante, it was awkward to say the least.

"um... so... i should probably properly introduce myself..." he said, not looking either of us directly in the eye.

"yeah, that would be nice." natsuo said as we both sat on the floor with him

"w-well my current alias is hiro tsake, although its not my real name. im actually 14, i turned it in july actually. ive technically been a vigalante since i was 9 when i helped someone in a mugging and i properly started when i was 10. um... im not sure what else there is to say aha..." it was silent for a while again "im going to be going to UA as nezus student, so um... would you mind maybe... being my friend, like properly?..." he put his hand almost in a defensive position which is worrying but considering hes a vigalante its understandable.

"sure." i agreed simply. natsuo looked at me before looking back at tsake who seemed to give me the smile equivalent of the shine of 1000 stars.

"aren't you too young to be a vigalante?" natsuo asked to which he finally looked him in the eye too.

"yeah i guess your right" he said closing his eyes as he gave us a nervous smile, rubbing the back of his neck. he seemed more comfortable now which is good and his stutter seemed to die down.