chapter 7

(Totally didn't forget to post this yesterday 😅)

this so called impulse has been driving aizawa crazy, he hasn't seen him since the first time he saw him and from what he hears from the detective hes started collecting information. he would take down villans and leave the information for the cops so they could make a case as well as just leaving information on situations he cant handle and some upcoming threats. aizawa has so many questions its unreal. hes been doing this for 3 months now and from what hes heard the vigalante has had some upgrades to his outfit, he has a proper mask now and it has a gas filter, they found this out when they asked midnight to assist in trying to capture him.

he also has some goggles which presumably has a night vision or heat sensors on them, he was still able to fight in the dark. he also never uses his quirk which he makes a point of whenever he sees an officer, he is correct in saying that he technically isn't a vigalante or breaking any laws but apparently he has been in multiple near death fights where he still didnt use his quirk even when he was desperate. apparently one fight a criminal broke his arm, the criminal admitted that but said it was on accident but apparently the vigalante barely flinched and just continued on fighting. this vigalante was sending him so many mixed signals, aizawa cant figure out what his quirk is at all.

*with said vigalante*

his arm still hurt from when he broke it but otherwise its okay, his attacks with his dominant hand were weaker which made his work more difficult as he had to get use to using his other hand but he still never took a break, not even for a day. the criminals underestimated him when they saw his broken arm which was a grave error on their part, the villans are easy to take down when they do that. izuku has become more powerful over the past 3 months, he found his reflexes and senses were better although he was constantly on guard now and he would flinch when people try to touch him. in his defence whenever people do that while hes on the job its with the intention to hurt him. his fighting style developed and sometimes he recorded his fights to analyse and improve, he also became stronger as he one time accidentally kicked a crack into a wall. the police couldn't tell how the crack got there and it stumped them but izuku felt it was better this way as they would probably go after him more if they knew how strong he'd gotten.

he didnt see the vigalante who had the weird aura but he started developing his own, he found ways to make the air pressure seem heavier and nearly killed someone the first time he done it, it seemed that he had a lot of pent up anger and he was scarier than he ever thought he could be, he made a note to make sure he held back whenever he done it. kai would be so proud, he always said that izuku had a darker side but no one, not even himself, believed him. he learned how to control it and he found it was a good way to keep people away in social situations, he could be acting happy and carefree but the aura around him wouldn't tell the same story which made people avoid him. it was no secret that he was awful at socialising out of his vigalante outfit, he worked on his stuttering when he was talking 1-to-1 with strangers but in front of a group of more that 3 people he stuttered like crazy.

izuku tried his best to stay away from aizawa as the last time he escaped it was by pure luck. he knew that the only way out was to use something that would effect his eyesight but he was worried about causing permanent damage. he also tried to keep as much distance from people because they could be used as leverage against him and if they knew they had a connection to him they were in immediate danger. izuku wasnt the best at trusting people anyway, especially when he found the report about kai. it turns out Raj betrayed him.

the report stated that Raj was a key part of solving this case as he told the detective that hiro only started shopping there after the criminal stopped, he suspected it wasnt a coincidence. he told the officer of how hiro referred to his brother kai all the time and how he panicked when he went to show him a chocolate bar one day. once the DNA came back it was a positive match to a 'kai' but there was no mention of a brother in his files. the detective followed hiro (izuku to the readers, they dont know that hiro is izuku) back to an apartment where there were lots of wanted criminals housed, they suspected kai was the ring leader and that hiro was a kidnapped child but they couldn't find anyone called hiro or that looked like him in the records. they watched the house for a few nights and saw there were a lot pouring in on one specific night, the detective called for backup of any local heros as there were too many for them to catch alone. endeavour answered the call and was impatient. he burned the building stating the "their criminals, no ones going to miss them" hiros body still hasn't been recovered but they suspect he was injured in the fire and has run away. they're not sure if hes dead or not.