chapter 19

'its personal. no nezu, im not going to spill all of my deepest darkest struggles to dadzawa anytime soon. dont even think about it, i know your there too present mic.'

Aizawa POV

i was confused as hell until i heard my husband trying to supress his laughter but somehow failing epically. also dadzawa? really?

"dadzawa, thats amazing!" he spoke up between his laughter, both of them climbing up the access route (idk what their called). nezu approached the vigalante who took a step back, that was unusual to say the least. that was until he signed to nezu.

' i know you have a tracker in your hand, dont even think about it. it didnt work last time and it wont work now.' i looked over to nezu as he revealed a tracker he held in his paw. zash was just clueless to the situation as he didnt know much sign language but he made out parts of it, not enough to understand though so he just sat down and went on his phone while i was watching the conversation as best as i could. (he made out the dadzawa part as he knew the sign language alphabet)

"well, well, impulse. you are as sharp as ever, even when you clearly are not in the best mental state."

'what is that supposed to mean' he signed, somewhat aggressively

"oh, it's nothing bad. most would lose focus as their mental state deteriorates but you seem the same as ever."

'flattery will get you no where. say what you wanted to say.' nezus smile grew wider in an unnatural way which made me shiver but there was the vigalante acting as cool as ever.

"you are indeed smart! i didnt get to see the extent of this knowledge last time we met but you live up to the reports!"

'are you going to make me sign the last sentence again?' i had to hold in a slight chuckle at his remark as nezu continued to get to the point.

"I have an offer for you. but I first want to see how you fare in a test. as you are currently not in the best state I suggest we reschedule."

'first off, what is this test? what is it for?'

"I cannot tell you that but if you would like to partake come to my office in UA any day after school finishes, any day before Saturday is fine, my office will be open to you and I will be waiting. it would be preferable for you if you aren't injured." I actually have no idea what he is talking about honestly but I have a feeling that this is one of the reasons he wanted to see the vigalante so badly.

impulse seemingly thinks for a moment before shrugging his shoulders and signing something I couldn't catch as he slightly turned away. then he saluted and left. was that a yes or?

nezu cackled in his usual demonic way as he jumped onto my back and we made our way back to UA as the sun was starting to rise. the rest of they way back we tried to get him to tell us what he said but his stubbornness is on par with his intelligence. nezu has made some staff dorms for when we do long night shifts and it also acts as some sort of safe house too. there will sometimes be witnesses there Nezu warned as a lot of the time heros have to help people in protective custody. he insisted we stay there as it was already late. I just wanted to sleep so I agreed.

the staff building was still being built so everything was plain or empty except for the first floor where the instillations have already begun. the rooms will be decorated plainly as its only acting as emergency accommodation, Nezu decide to make them after a bunch of the staffs houses flooded or something after a storm one on the days. there's 3 floors, the bottom floor houses the kitchen, the living room and a spare bathroom. the layout of the other 2 floors are the same, both having four rooms with a bathroom connected to each for privacy. thats the plan anyway, only the first floor is liveable, zash is sleeping on the sofa while I plan on taking the floor in my sleeping bag as I'm use to it. but before we could sleep nezu and told us of an emergency meeting the would be held tomorrow.