chapter 18

IMPORTANT A/n

sorry for the late update, I was very busy yesterday and forgot to update the story! im currently losing some motivation so once the next few chapters are up I will be going on a hiatus for a bit.

during that time I will probably publish some of my other stories ive worked on but also lost motivation for. I still know where I want this story to go but writing it is a whole other matter as I have little idea of how to make things go from point A to B without changing the pacing.

I just need some time to figure this out or it will end up as a disaster like my old English work I ended up rushing. I have a habit of getting so many ideas but rushing to get them out and ending up skipping over things like character development and relationship building which are really important for this story to work and make sense outside of my mind so please be patient with me.

now that warning is out of the way ill let you resume the story.

Izuku POV

god damn it! why did I say that?! its so stupid!!! they're probably going to tell Todoroki and- uhgggg!!!! just kill me.

ive been screaming into my pillow for an hour now, my throat kills. how am supposed to face Todoroki if I see him at school now?

thinking of school, I need to start on my disguise. I dont have the resources to make a good one right now but wash-out hair dye is the only type of hair dye that I can buy without an adult present. I should be able to cover my freckles with some foundation and contacts are easy to get, I should probably get some shoes that raise my height so im not the same height as my vigalante self. I would get semi permanent dye but you cant without an adult present so wash out it is! I should also try to find a way to eat more, it would be suspicious how thin I am and how little I eat. id have to slowly build up my diet over the next few weeks. after the entrance exam you have to go back to school for a month or two before you have a week off and then its to the new school.

im going to purposely make mistakes in subjects like English so I dont really stand out too much, im also not sure how trying to talk is going to go. im probably going to end up being mostly mute, ill have to talk to nezu but talking to anyone else in my civilian persona will be hard. I wish my confidence as impulse wasnt an act. I hope that im just with nezu most of the time, im 99% sure there is no way he would ever start connecting a socially challenged 14 year old to japans number 1 vigalante who started when said socially challenged 14 year old was only 10 so im safe there.

I should probably get going to the store to buy some of they dye with the money I found on the floor and saved up over time. I'm going to dye my hair a black colour as its a more common hair colour and its the only wash off dye that would work in the rain (when it rains my green hair turns a darker green which looks more black).

I had a bag full of black wash out dye, enough for the amount of time I need as long as it doesn't rain more than I expect it to but even then I got some extra just in case. I was also able to get a sandwich to eat half of today and then half of tomorrow, hopefully id go onto eating an entire sandwich and even more before school. I had saved up pleanty of money over the years without realising it thankfully so I can afford to do that.

I dropped off my hair dye before making my way to a scrap yard in my vigalante outfit, I made a gadget which helped support your arms specifically for getting large loads of metal back to my beach. im unbelievably glad I made them. I sometimes see a pink haired girl called hatsume there working in a shed she made, I sometimes have to step in to stop her from blowing herself up and in return she lets me test her 'babies'.