chapter 15

his burn from last night didnt hurt as bad as he expected it would, he guessed he had gotten use to it by now. with him having a month off school he had nothing to do in the day other than work on his inventions and practice all the fighting styles he was working on. izuku wasnt really in the mood for any of that so he decided he would work on his security, it was something he'd wanted to do for a while now but he never really got round to it. he also wanted to encrypt all of his documents that he kept, he found it intriguing to have a code that only he could decrypt or understand. he worked on the security first and it was pretty easy, it took him about 3 days.

the security worked on the inside and outside but when you activated it from the inside it didnt send an electric current throughout the bus, that could be bad. the paths were trapped and you and to get through multiple security measures before you arrived at the bus but after then you had no chance of getting any closer.

he put his dna into the system and the traps wouldn't activate for him but anyone else would get bet up before getting a fast working tranquiliser set onto them, with the specific amount it would take to knock them out for a few hours too as to not be wasteful of it. some of the traps would take the persons blood and analyse the optimum amount of tranquiliser that would work effectively. it was genius really but izuku refused to believe this and though it was normal for 14 year old boy to create highly complex security systems.

he used a the rest of the week up working on his internal database on his mask which would record everything he said and file it away, while he was at it he made it so everything was also voice activated. he also decided to design some sort of electronic fabric which he could use in his vigalante suit. it would act like fabric but it is actually nano technology and could be as strong as metal. it would turn into a material stronger than metal when it detects a seriously strong punch was coming towards him and protect him from the force. the suits nano technology has made it become small enough to fit into a bracelet shape now so he could use it whenever he needed to, if there was something big going down while he was in his civilian persona y'know. you never know when your help is needed.

then he worked on encrypting his 13 hero analyses notebooks, his 18 villain analyses notebooks, his 14 civilian quirks analyses notebooks, his 3 vigalante analyses notebooks and his one UA quirk analysis notebook. (He started on it after hearing about the creativity quirk, he felt it would be useful) encrypting each of the 49 notebooks with a different codes took him a week which is a lot shorter than it would the normal person but then again izuku isn't normal. he translated everything into English (which he was fluent in thanks to William) and then used the ceasar cipher (the alphabet is backwards basically), then he used the rot cipher in all of the notebooks (each using a different 'key') and used the phone code in the civilian one and making up 4 new alphabets that corresponded the 26 letters of the English alphabet for the others. its safe to say that no one would be deciphering his notebooks anytime soon unless they know the code. (Now the Sunday of week 2, this clarity is mostly for me but it's good for you know too)

izuku still had a little less than a week until it was time for him to watch the annual shit show that was UAs hero course entrance exam. nezu wasnt happy with the way the exam took place either but the higher ups decided not to change so izuku guessed it wouldn't make him as mad towards the rodent as he usually was when watching it every year, he even debated walking into the viewing room full of pro heros and giving them a whole ass lecture about how unfair the exam was once but he listened to his better judgement and decided against it. The UA exam took place on the Saturday and Sunday of the 3rd week to give all of the participants a week to recover afterwards before having to go back to school, the rest of the schools entrance exams take place the other 2-3ish weeks before then. Izuku just found that stupid, if a student got injured during the other entrance exams they are at a disadvantage at the UA one in which you already had a small chance to get in without being injured.